• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Bloodborne

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

PS4 Exclusive

Previously called Project Beast, but now officially called

BLOODBORNE

This is the new From software people game, the people that brought you the Demon/Dark Souls games.

So excited to see something new, a new franchise from them..that was until I watched this…

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/heres-six-minutes-of-bloodborne-gameplay/2300-9360/

It looks good, but I was tinged witha slight disappointment that it just another Dark Souls game in everything but name. Everything about that demo just cried out as a reskin of a Souls game. Character Movement, combat, level design, UI etc etc.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

There is no Dark souls, it was always inspired by Demon’s Souls.

Check this,

Dark Souls exist for Non PS3 owners, for Sony platform Demon’s souls existed before that
and it had much more better art direction and sense of foreboding, oppressive atmosphere.

They have retained the core mechanics which is their trademark and i am glad they aren’t
changing them much since its super awesome and nobody in industry can copy that, many failed including Witcher guys lol. Pan

Most wanted game right now and glad they are doing what do they best for core fans.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

THe PS4 really needs games right now - and this game is a welcome addition to the PS4 library - I hope it takes advantage of the PS4 hardware and really shines in the graphics department.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TGS trailer 2014

Incredible, in league of its own.

Rel Feb6, in US.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Trailer already posted.

Still looks like Dark Souls.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

30 min gameplay

I waited too long to play the Souls games. I’ll be getting this day 1 in February.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

@wilco

Someone glitched their way through (in alpha test) to find new sections.

That Epic Boss and beast transformation, best thing of all, sequel to Demon’s Souls
confirmed.

So basically its happening in same universe of Demon’s but different timeline/region,
great way to connect with original lore.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Beasts designs are looking great (and properly gross), boss transformation was cool
I want more Tower of Latria feel!

“Let strength be granted so the world might be mended”

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

@wilco
Players can create a “Watchword” of 8 characters that will allow them to co-op with only people who have the same Watchword. This does not work for PVP.

Get your body ready. I am not Foot in mouth , will try my best to get early copy.
With 8 word pass code i can invite you and vice versa.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 06 March 2015 01:16 PM

@wilco
Players can create a “Watchword” of 8 characters that will allow them to co-op with only people who have the same Watchword. This does not work for PVP.

Get your body ready. I am not Foot in mouth , will try my best to get early copy.
With 8 word pass code i can invite you and vice versa.

Thumbs Up Have my copy pre-ordered but chance of getting it early is very slim

I’m ready to die a lot!

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Bloody hell, creepy + VampireHunter BLoodlust+ Castlevania+ DevilMaycry+ Demon’s Souls

Miyazaki ready to top Mikami and Kamiya, , one game to rule them all.

Potato quality Launch trailer, official ver releasing tomorrow.

Man, so many weapons with actual different movesets and dash ability.

Will glady pay 90$ if i get early copy.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Picked up today, after some price deflation, it was sold for 14k for last 3 days, because
too many mainstream gamers were thinking that its like DMC , lol, and falling for it to pay the price.

3 hours , its totally Demon’s Souls PS4 version with different class.
Same gameplay, same average graphics (against hard hitters like Order), same load times, same hard gameplay, same HUB area with gravestones as portals to stages, same dope gameplay.

Some gameplay additions and streamlining are different, but the core feel of controls and stamina/evasion management is same.

Its Victorian Souls and more saturnine.

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

nomadsoul - 21 March 2015 04:12 PM

Picked up today, after some price deflation, it was sold for 14k for last 3 days, because
too many mainstream gamers were thinking that its like DMC , lol, and falling for it to pay the price.

14K Price in which currency ?

I thought it is more of like a God of War type hack & slash gameplay. Dark Souls is very difficult for me Foot in mouth

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

usman - 22 March 2015 04:30 AM
nomadsoul - 21 March 2015 04:12 PM

14K Price in which currency ?

I thought it is more of like a God of War type hack & slash gameplay. Dark Souls is very difficult for me Foot in mouth

140$ i mean, i got it for 70$.

Game is too hard, died 6 times on first boss, very tough, defeated = Satisfaction.
2nd boss Father Gascoigne(one of the best bossfights ever in videogames), died 6 times
and he is beating me like anything = Depression.
Too hard to solo, servers will commence on 24th, will need help.
Will keep progressing as far till they go up.

Game is best in the series after Demon’s Souls.

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

^^ Great…........

Keep us update with ur in game progress….....

Good luck

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top