• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Walking Dead - Season 2

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Episode 4 was VERY SHORT. I am looking forward to seeing how things wrap up in the next episode however.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Really? Most people I’ve spoken to timed it just under 2 hours. Seemed pretty decent to me.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I chose to steal the pills. The whole stashing in the trashbag made Alvo really suspicious in my eyes. I never believed the “sick sister” story for a second. I tried really hard to save Sarah from every obstacle, but even Jane wasn’t able to save her in the end. I also agree that Kenny starts to losing it, which is a pity because he was my favourite character. He seems to just try to grasp in reality from everything he can and, right now, it’s just the baby. I also agree that Telltale is perhaps overdoing in the bad-to-worse scenarios. Finally, up to now in the entire TED series, whenever a choice is given when you can save a character from certain death, it really doesn’t matter cause they will die anyway in later episodes. Nick was the last example.

Overall, while the episode quality is good, I found it weaker than the previous 2 ones.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 23 July 2014 02:57 AM

Sarah was an example of Jane’s story about her sister. She just couldn’t mentally cope in this world sadly. The execution of Nick and Sarah’s death felt a bit off, but that’s my only complaint with it.

I think these particular deaths highlighted the problems with Telltale choice gameplay now. When you choose if a particular character lives or dies, it means it will later on anyway and it feels forced. Sarah was a particular problem because it felt like it could had some meaning to change Jane views against Clem optimism and she just died anyway and it didn’t take long…

Sefir - 23 July 2014 08:48 AM

Overall, while the episode quality is good, I found it weaker than the previous 2 ones.

I agree, last 2 felt different, this one was longer but was kind of a retread of previous stuff without same quality.
I think Carver should have stuck longer

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 23 July 2014 05:02 PM

I agree, last 2 felt different, this one was longer but was kind of a retread of previous stuff without same quality.
I think Carver should have stuck longer

[spoiler]Yes i felt the same, TTG can’t do much if some characters won’t live or die
within the episodes , creating ripple effect in the whole season.
They should have given choice or written Carver to make him live or die as
wildcard, he has potential like Governor, maybe Madsen was costing too much lol.
I thought we could be his ally or enemy as he would be some dual faced, amoral man.
But later on we found that he is just one dimensional cynic leader.[/spoiler]

I was not feeling the characters from the S2 start, all were meh, kenny was
forced, so i share your feelings, only in Ep4 i felt a bit for Jane, and new gang dynamics were much better than old one. Sarah was dragged needlessly too.

I think its the nature of the Series to create same (dog eat dog) tensions , coated
with Gory stuff, thats what main TWD segment want.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I really hope they don’t end this with Clementine walking away with just the baby. It would be ridiculous. I’m kinda glad Carver is out the way though. He played his part and what he said is going to be a running theme in this series.

I don’t think this has been a bad season, just not the strongest of TT’s games as of late. You can tell the writers have changed though and it sort of feels like it’s lacking direction a little bit. Also, how do you guys feel about this group? 

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Overall, I like the game and this chapter was ok. I did start it at 7PM and finished it just before 9PM which surprised me.

I’m going to hold my opinion of season 2 until the last chapter is posted.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TWD TV series S5 Comic Con trailer is out , looks like they have ripped off
Carver plot
lol

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2010-03-22

PM

Season 3 was announced few moments ago… Wink

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

bloody_eugene - 26 July 2014 06:51 PM

Season 3 was announced few moments ago… Wink

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Well, of course they’re not just letting that cash cow go away Smile
I wonder if this will happen before or after Game of Thrones? (or at the same time).

Too soon to start speculation of who we’ll play? I say Clem again

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It’ll be Clem. Has to be I think. She jumped up a few years in S2, so maybe they’ll do that again to make her a teenager? She might up end looking after The baby as it’s older or something.

I just hope they do something different with the story now.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I - in addition to getting the VITA version got the ipad version also and I am playing through the ipad version making different decisions of course.

I am now starting to look forward to the final chapter and do want to see how they wrap it up.

I have some ideas of my own but I’ll wait and see what gets published.

Heart

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

So, who do you guys think die as a result of the shootout?

Looking at the angle, I think Mike and Luke might of.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 29 July 2014 06:25 AM

So, who do you guys think die as a result of the shootout?

Looking at the angle, I think Mike and Luke might of.

I can’t see how anyone besides Clem and baby can survive, there were just too many of them. Except if they to do the right thing and surrender, but Kenny certainly wont

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top