• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The photo thread

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Oh, that’s odd because I usually use Firefox too and it works with no problems for me… Do you have some kind of security add-ons installed? Something that might block scripts or something? (I’m the opposite of an expert on this, mind you, I barely know what I’m talking about Tongue)

Jelena - 08 December 2013 12:31 PM

UPsie, you are so talented! Love your work! Smile

Thank you so much! You’re making me blush Smile

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

UPtimist - 09 December 2013 04:11 AM

Oh, that’s odd because I usually use Firefox too and it works with no problems for me… Do you have some kind of security add-ons installed? Something that might block scripts or something? (I’m the opposite of an expert on this, mind you, I barely know what I’m talking about Tongue)

Good point; I will swith AdBlock off and try again.

Edit: That helps!
I agree with Jelena; you are very talented! Brilliant pictures.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

tsa - 09 December 2013 04:37 AM

I agree with Jelena; you are very talented!

As are you Willem! The pic of the snake is brilliant!

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Thank you Jelena!
Next time when I go there I will take my long lens with me to make cose-ups of the giraffes and tigers. Maybe some time in the coming week?

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

tsa - 09 December 2013 04:37 AM

Good point; I will swith AdBlock off and try again.

Edit: That helps!
I agree with Jelena; you are very talented! Brilliant pictures.

Great! Glad it worked Smile And thank you very much - it is especially appreciated from a photographer like yourself!

Also, looking forward to more zoo pictures! Like I said earlier too, especially the snake picture is just spot-on.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Visited the Bannockburn memorial today with a work day out.

Bannockburn was a famous battle in the war of independance where Scotland was outnumbered 2:1 by the English Army and Robert The Bruce won the day for the Scottish army. This year is the 700th anniversary and we helped build a visitor centre to celebrate that fact.

Glorious sunshine

Zoomed in through the trees to see our own site (Stirling Castle) in the distance.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lucien21 - 23 July 2014 02:13 PM

Visited the Bannockburn memorial today with a work day out.

Bannockburn was a famous battle in the war of independance where Scotland was outnumbered 2:1 by the English Army and Robert The Bruce won the day for the Scottish army. This year is the 700th anniversary and we helped build a visitor centre to celebrate that fact.

Glorious sunshine

Zoomed in through the trees to see our own site (Stirling Castle) in the distance.

Looks really nice. Thanks for sharing Smile

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Look what I just got for my bday Laughing

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Wow, that is cool Smile I didn’t even know they made them… Did they come as a set, or separately (and where? Double Fine shop)?

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

UPtimist - 27 July 2014 03:07 AM

Wow, that is cool Smile I didn’t even know they made them… Did they come as a set, or separately (and where? Double Fine shop)?

They sell them either separate or all together:

http://shop.doublefine.com/collections/game-psychonauts/products/psychonaut-figurine

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This picture of little Zoë while outside playing in her baby pool turned out so awesome that it immediately became my desktop background at home and at work… Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

TimovieMan - 11 August 2014 03:31 PM

This picture of little Zoë while outside playing in her baby pool turned out so awesome that it immediately became my desktop background at home and at work… Cool

Zoe looks like a young star Cool

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Great picture of your sweet girl TimovieMan! Smile

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love that smile, Timo! I think there are more toys in that pool than baby! Grin

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

A couple of pics at sunset on the beach by Cafe Del Mar, San Antonio Bay, Ibiza.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top