• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place The Character… Continued!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

You are absolutely correct Tim!

For some reason I hoped/expected that it would be you that guessed this one Wink

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Right! Almost forgot about this!

Depending on your decisions in the game, I’m either (underwhelmingly) helpful, hostile and unhelpful, or too preoccupied to be really helpful after you’ve helped me...

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Murray?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m not Murray, but I am a minor plot-essential character nonetheless. You’ll need an item I have, which - depending on your decisions in the game - I will either give to you immediately, or you’ll have to steal it from me, or I will let you have it without outright giving it to you (so you’ll have to find it first).

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

*bump*

I’m a shop owner. You visit both my shop and my house.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Is it Stan I am?

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m not Stan, I am not. Depending on your decisions in the game, you either meet me directly, or you first meet my assistant.

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

sounds familiar, multiple paths, a shop owner ...maybe also a certain map? that is given by this character or maybe you need to steal it from him (after you lock him up, that is Crazy )

Omar from Fate of Atlantis? Smile

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

kate me - 19 May 2014 03:06 PM

Omar from Fate of Atlantis? Smile

Yes!!!

Your turn!

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Ok, next! how about ...

I was born in a small village, I never been to another country.
I care for the man you’re searching for. I’ve learned a lot from him.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

A bit more

I care for the man you’re searching for. I’ve learned a lot from him. (including english)
Now he is gone, and I’m afraid he won’t return.
I’m alone in this big place he calls home. I’m doing my chores and I’ll help you with what I can.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Oscar?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Oups, my character!

No, but good guess.Smile
My character is female and is part of a series.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

More of my character!

I care for the man you’re searching for. I’ve learned a lot from him. (including english)
Now he is gone, and I’m afraid he won’t return.
I’m alone in this big place he calls home. I’m doing my chores and I’ll help you with what I can.

Time passed…. The sadness has taken a toll on me, after loosing the one I cared for. I still keep his picture in my room, and had a special pendant made in his memory. I miss him dearly!
This should do it. Wink

I am baaaaaaaack!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top