• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieIronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New moderator announcement: subbi!

RankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Hey gang.

It’s my privilege to introduce subbi as the newest member of our forum moderation staff.

Subbi has consistently proven to be one of the most conscientious posters here at AG, and as the expression goes: no good deed goes unpunished. His always positive, often helpful contributions caught our eye, and so we’ve asked him to continue doing so in an official capacity.

For the most part it’s business as usual, but for those of you thinking about getting out of hand in future (and you know who you are), you’ll now need to respect subbi’s shiny new mod badge if/when he’s forced to flash it. (And if you don’t, you’ll get stuck with bad cop, and you really don’t want that.) Wink

Speaking of which, since there’s been a noticeable increase of unwanted hostilities in recent weeks, by way of general reminder I’ll reiterate our forum rule of respect for others. Best guideline to follow: if you wouldn’t say something directly to the face of whoever you’re writing to or about, then don’t write it either. Common sense for most people; far less common for others.

And with that, I’ll return you back to your regularly scheduled debates about genre defintions, 3D vs. 2D, and the status of adventure games in today’s market (or whatever today’s argument du jour happens to be.)

Welcome, subbi! We’re happy to have you as part of the AG family. Smile

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top