• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-07-27

PM

I was looking for a thread like this. How is everybody doing?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

If Hilary wins , then Mikami saw the future

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Rapha1405 - 28 July 2016 10:52 AM

I was looking for a thread like this. How is everybody doing?

everybody is doing as everyone , and sometimes like anybody, ‘you know’, yet, it’s hard to determine! but Everyman could be doing like this, and other times would be doing like that, very unsettling if you ask me, but like all people, we try to take it much as each one does, however, it is still mystifying.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

nomadsoul - 28 July 2016 10:19 PM

If Hilary wins , then Mikami saw the future

10 out of 10 for matching this screen

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Brutal

Savage

Rekt

Brexit, journos, mafia etc.
No shit
Putin is Boss!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

he is the boss of Russia, and maybe over some other third world countries like mine, but all and all he just nothing more than the first front man for China, even if its never told or will never be (official), both countries are enjoying the game of silence and same interests; from the big prize Syria , to Iran’s Gas and Gulf oil, and third world strong army like Egypt, but they come to Isreal and HALT!. they would never could go agaist Isreal interests and believe me even with or without US in the scene/scoop, The Age of Isreal to start domintaing is too soon than any one could imagine

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 29 July 2016 07:47 AM

he is the boss of Russia, and maybe over some other third world countries like mine, but all and all he just nothing more than the first front man for China, even if its never told or will never be (official), both countries are enjoying the game of silence and same interests; from the big prize Syria , to Iran’s Gas and Gulf oil, and third world strong army like Egypt, but they come to Isreal and HALT!. they would never could go agaist Isreal interests and believe me even with or without US in the scene/scoop, The Age of Isreal to start domintaing is too soon than any one could imagine

You sound like Alexjones type conspiracy theorists, whats next Lizardmen are coming.
Israel deserves its rule , they have already dominated, they are united and work hard for themselves unlike Middleeast so called muslim brothers warring with each other for egos and vested interests.

Your fav company LucasArts to Comic brands and characters,Marvel,DC,Spidey,BatmanSuperman etc. all are their invention.
Be grateful they exist.

Russia is playing its card fine, and China rocks too.
Putin is clear thinking diplomat.
Why Russia needs confrontation against Israel when so called strong armies of Egypt or middleeast chicken out when their brothers, Palestinians get killed.
Wait, because they are busy fighting among themselves but see problem in Russia, lol.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

nomadsoul - 30 July 2016 12:59 AM
Advie - 29 July 2016 07:47 AM

You sound like Alexjones type conspiracy theorists, whats next Lizardmen are coming.
Israel deserves its rule , they have already dominated, they are united and work hard for themselves unlike Middleeast so called muslim brothers warring with each other for egos and vested interests.

Your fav company LucasArts to Comic brands and characters,Marvel,DC,Spidey,BatmanSuperman etc. all are their invention.
Be grateful they exist.

Russia is playing its card fine, and China rocks too.
Putin is clear thinking diplomat.
Why Russia needs confrontation against Israel when so called strong armies of Egypt or middleeast chicken out when their brothers, Palestinians get killed.
Wait, because they are busy fighting among themselves but see problem in Russia, lol.

the hell with the muslim brotherhood, they ain’t no Muslims, my country was just saved only two years ago out of their destroying clutch before they to turn it into another Syria/Iraq/Lybia/Yemen, by the real (us) the majority of citizens/secular-Egyptians of all its spectrum of Real Muslims and all-Christians or just the 30 millions of patriots Egyptians who went down the streets of all the country altogether sided by side with the 1.5 Million of the khakis for continuous five days in row (of nights and days).
and let us stop there and not get into the next dialogue of was it a revolution or coup?! i need espressos now Smile
Cool

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

unlike Middleeast so called muslim brothers warring with each other for egos and vested interests.

so-called strong armies of Egypt or middleeast chicken out when their brothers, .

i sent you four PMs, trying to regain this discussion from the publicity but i think you did not check you mail/PMs so here you go:

1. i hope you have the same idea/ideology i have about the word Muslim ‘Brothers’ as in brotherhoods, as the same ideology we have got towards those whom having their agenda against the world and us/true Muslims, (they are) our real enemies since our 30th of June 2013, revolution, that had risen truly at the 1st place against them.
since then we have became the most affected, damaged people and region by them BUT LITTLE NUMBER OF LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD AWARE/AGREE OF/ON IT, not all like/agree to pronounce it, as the Candian Prime mister who had described clearly more than once (as) likewise at this video below

2.The Egyptian Armies could never be implied at with a word such ‘So-Called’ because they are the strongest army in the middle east region since recovering the occupied Sinai peninsula back.

thanks and hope your PM notification gets to work well soon as there is much fun talk we need to discuss as we used to had before.
cheers Nomadsoul

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 04 August 2016 06:13 PM

unlike Middleeast so called muslim brothers warring with each other for egos and vested interests.

so-called strong armies of Egypt or middleeast chicken out when their brothers, .

i sent you four PMs, trying to regain this discussion from the publicity but i think you did not check you mail/PMs so here you go:

1. i hope you have the same idea/ideology i have about the word Muslim ‘Brothers’ as in brotherhoods, as the same ideology we have got towards those whom having their agenda against the world and us/true Muslims, (they are) our real enemies since our 30th of June 2013, revolution, that had risen truly at the 1st place against them.
since then we have became the most affected, damaged people and region by them BUT LITTLE NUMBER OF LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD AWARE/AGREE OF/ON IT, not all like/agree to pronounce it, as the Candian Prime mister who had described clearly more than once (as) likewise at this video below

2.The Egyptian Armies could never be implied at with a word such ‘So-Called’ because they are the strongest army in the middle east region since recovering the occupied Sinai peninsula back.

thanks and hope your PM notification gets to work well soon as there is much fun talk we need to discuss as we used to had before.
cheers Nomadsoul

I didnt get your 4 pms, just 2 pms i got which were vague as horseshit , which i cant fathom.

Who are these enemies you are keep referring to?
Only problem is Ksa funded Salafusm and wahabism, which is giving hard time to poor europeans. France shutting down their sectarian mosques for good.
Others should too.

Biggest enemy of Muslims is muslim.
Tools, narrowminded , funded muslims and corrupt muslim govts etc.
The only man nails it,

Canadian pm cant say shit about Muslims because this guy has grabbed Can politics by balls,

Also opening biggest ismaili center.
Millions of ismailis get free visa entry and easy immigration thanks to lobbying.
Can is flooding with muslims and chinese immigrations.

Btw, wilco just an info since you like Asscreed, this man , aghakhan is actual claimed to be direct heir of Hasanbinsabah, the actual guy who started assassins creed, hence the word hashashin.
Brokensword also nailed it perfectly, the villain was also khan , hashashin, present day ismailis now.

Games from ubi took liberty and twisted it but the real stuff and creed still exists and the guy in vid i posted is current big influential, hashashin leader.

Another fun fact,

https://ismailimail.wordpress.com/2016/04/11/his-highness-the-aga-khan-acquires-henrique-mendonca-palace-as-the-new-seat-of-the-ismaili-imamat-in-portugal/

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Keep in mind you flipped on me with no reason since only days ago.. rather than what you claim about you getting tired of my humor and jokes, that they seem to have gotten old for your taste

and since then you have called me names (sometimes the same) and more than twice, Ammonia and Mad while I don’t see any of these sticking out of my nickname in the first place .. you have accused me of holding grudges toward you..  which is nothing but blatant lie.

aswel as satisfying my self esteem,  exposing my ego…  without pointing at where or when did I showed any sorta manner… all again but some blatant accusations.. and being mean while all I was trying to do is to find if I did any kinda harm to you in such a way that It might have slipped me while trying reaching out to you through PMs but without no reply from to any, and when you udecided to reply to them it wasn’t within same frame of privacy or even manner nor in good will…  but straight hurting and smashing my good intentions for trying to hold on to whatever kind of good .. and obvious comsunications’ horseshit’. and when I was yet trying to be more patient you pissed into my face.. stepping far into restricted areas of religions calling my my Muslim people “narrowminded”  and some other words I did not want to get what idea you were suggesting or what intentions were behind…      all this attitude you are diving yourself into is way crossing the line and unacceptable.. from the very start and you need to stop there..  because simply there is no single reason I should take all this shit from you now or even earlier…  especially that I am not short at my respons or missing a hand or a finger to reply back at you.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 05 August 2016 11:39 PM

Keep in mind you flipped on me with no reason since only days ago.. rather than what you claim about you getting tired of my humor and jokes, that they seem to have gotten old for your taste

and since then you have called me names (sometimes the same) and more than twice, Ammonia and Mad while I don’t see any of these sticking out of my nickname in the first place .. you have accused me of holding grudges toward you..  which is nothing but blatant lie.

aswel as satisfying my self esteem,  exposing my ego…  without pointing at where or when did I showed any sorta manner… all again but some blatant accusations.. and being mean while all I was trying to do is to find if I did any kinda harm to you in such a way that It might have slipped me while trying reaching out to you through PMs but without no reply from to any, and when you udecided to reply to them it wasn’t within same frame of privacy or even manner nor in good will…  but straight hurting and smashing my good intentions for trying to hold on to whatever kind of good .. and obvious comsunications’ horseshit’. and when I was yet trying to be more patient you pissed into my face.. stepping far into restricted areas of religions calling my my Muslim people “narrowminded”  and some other words I did not want to get what idea you were suggesting or what intentions were behind…      all this attitude you are diving yourself into is way crossing the line and unacceptable.. from the very start and you need to stop there..  because simply there is no single reason I should take all this shit from you now or even earlier…  especially that I am not short at my respons or missing a hand or a finger to reply back at you.

I only replied to you because wilco asked me since you asked him.
Btw, Muslims arent religion, Islam is , i never used any thing negative against that.
My point was directed towards some muslims not all, and not Islam.
And those some muslims dont represent billions of muslims.
Just like Egypt is only one muslim nation in many with different principles.

You will throw some shit i will only reply. Flipped on you? I dont recall, remind me.
Madammonia was reply not first attack.
You are not short of insults or responses indeed, when you can say F word to karlok or even me , you used the word in pm to me, openly in many threads to karlok recently, you sure are loaded.
And i never used the word for you.
I wont.
I knew it would come to this, thats why i didnt reply to your pms.
Managing your temper is out of my league tbh.

Cheers and be happy.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Just mind your business.. please you are in no position to talk bout things that doesnt concern you.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 06 August 2016 05:37 AM

Just mind your business.. please you are in no position to talk bout things that doesnt concern you.

This was your pm

NO NEED TO IGNORE THIS, again

you have started a strange attack, you could be mistaken for any reason, but ignoring this, this time, there would be no reason for me think its a mistake

and tho i would not find a reason for it, but fuck it , hell heyy, i will take it for granted that this thought (as it was so beautiful) to have a nice friendship with a cousin, Jewish Israel person , as IT IS THE CASE SINCE 1973-1979, supposably !

unless this Camp David agreement is/was nothing but a fool accord for the fools like me.

Yes i need your approval to have some position for matters that concern me.

Can anyone respond to your pm or even understand it?

I told wilco the same thing, that you remind me of this guy

I am jewish british catholic homosexual elite…lol

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top