• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445KeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Two Cateia games are wrongly listed as third-person

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2004-02-17

PM

Hi,

I’ve noticed that two Cateia games are listed as third-person in their Game Info pages, but they’re actually first-person games:

Red Crow Mysteries: Legion

Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix

Please fix.

Also, a lot of games are listed as download-only when in fact they have boxed retail versions available. I don’t have a list of those though, but there are many of them…

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Done.

As for all those boxed games, be sure to let us know when that list is done. Wink

Joined 2004-02-17

PM

Well, I’m not really making a list, but I can definitely make an ongoing one right here, with a link for each game that proves it has a box version. Question is, what kind of box releases would you like to document in this archive? Are you interested in documenting:

1. Games that have a box version in English, but were never released in North America?
2. Games that don’t have a stand-alone box version, but are included in a retail collection?
3. Games which English edition doesn’t have a box version, but foreign language editions do?

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Only standalone (not bundles) boxed English versions (regardless of territory).

Joined 2004-02-17

PM

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Done.

Although I suspect the developer may wish we didn’t, this being one of the games that LMG wasn’t paying to publish. (In fact, that might be why I left it off originally, but it was too long ago to remember now.)

Joined 2004-02-17

PM

And also Cognition:

http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Media-8115537-Cognition-Complete/dp/B00HAZ6DAO/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1396780826&sr=8-11&keywords=cognition

I think I might buy this one, it even has the comics (PDF no doubt). It’s actually CHEAPER than the download version!

Joined 2004-02-17

PM

Now the opposite question - The Broken Sword 1 DC page says DVD, but was it ever released on DVD as a separate product? I know only of one DVD release and that’s Broken Sword Complete which contains BS1-4 (1 & 2 are the remakes).

Jackal - 07 October 2013 05:53 PM

Only standalone (not bundles)

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

No idea if it was released as a standalone game on DVD. But as you noted, it is available on DVD.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top