• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Up the Ladder”[ENDED]

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

HandsFree - 20 November 2014 04:28 AM

Well done Dark Eye and Lady Kestrel!

Seeing the answers I’m not too frustrated about the ones I missed. I checked a few and still couldn’t find the pics. Wink
The picture from Apprentice was easy to find though, I should have found that one.

Well done to you also HandsFree.I could send you a links if you need to know ladder sources, just give me names!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Thanks for a great quiz, DarkEye! I’m not too unhappy with my low score, as I am notoriously bad at recognizing other people’s screenshots and this was one difficult quiz.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

this was a great quiz darkeye and thanks for doing it!  I always slap my forehead after reading the answers.  So many I have just played recently too!  Good job LadyK and HandsFree!  You guys rock at adventure games!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

mbday630 - 20 November 2014 07:14 AM

this was a great quiz darkeye and thanks for doing it!  I always slap my forehead after reading the answers.  So many I have just played recently too!  Good job LadyK and HandsFree!  You guys rock at adventure games!

Why didn’t you take a part than mbday630?Even a few right answers would be just fine…Look at Diego-He has only one point, and look how happy and proud he is Laughing  Laughing

Total Posts: 182

Joined 2012-01-08

PM

DarkEye - 20 November 2014 03:27 AM

Did you suspect the right games to be taken from Nancy Drew series?

Yes, and some more.  Wink

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

We’re exhausted from climbing up and down sooooooo many ladders! Crazy

Congrats Lady K ! Top 5, those are really awsome scores!

DarkEye, I really enjoyed your quiz, there are some games I should have recognised, but I guess my brain cogs took a little vacation. Laughing

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

kate me - 20 November 2014 02:41 PM

We’re exhausted from climbing up and down sooooooo many ladders! Crazy

Congrats Lady K ! Top 5, those are really awsome scores!

DarkEye, I really enjoyed your quiz, there are some games I should have recognised, but I guess my brain cogs took a little vacation. Laughing

You’re feeling exhausted now kate me?Just wait for my next quiz, it’s going to be all about skyscrapers..so better to start Smiley

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Karlok - 20 November 2014 07:01 AM

Lady Kestrel and Chrissie, I admire you for getting Riddle of the Maze right! One of the most obscure games ever and that particular screenshot is not very enlightening, to put it mildly. When I tried to solve the riddle (I also own the book the game is based on) I stared at the pages for hours, writing down all the clues, and yet I was sure I’d never seen the screenshot before.

I like mazes and always thought that game would be fun to play, although I probably wouldn’t have gotten it without the second picture.  The number over the door was the hint I needed.

When there are so many pictures like this, I find it’s easy to neglect some of them in favor of others.  When I saw the second picture for City of Lost Children, that game was the first one that popped into my head because of the colors. Then I went hunting for something else and forgot about it completely.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Moby has screenshots, Karlok, which is the first place I ever saw reference to the game.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

deleted

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

deleted

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

How about a messy kitchen quiz? Clean kitchens are all alike. Every dirty kitchen, on the other hand, is filthy in its own special way.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top