• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

That girl in the lift would certainly kill me. Man that was a scary prank.
This one is much more funny:

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2014-08-05

PM

TimovieMan - 31 October 2014 12:33 PM

Could be worse. Much worse.

Happy Halloween, btw! Grin

Ahaha, this brazilian pranks are awesome, watched them all. Best candid cameras out there Grin.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’ve just killed a vampire! Or possibly a kid. Either way, the wooden stake worked! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2014-08-05

PM

TimovieMan - 31 October 2014 03:02 PM

I’ve just killed a vampire! Or possibly a kid. Either way, the wooden stake worked! Cool

Please do elaborate Confused

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Didn’t that clown’s mom tell him it’s a bad idea to run with sciss…er…chainsaws? 

I love the mirror prank, but I don’t think scaring people witless is funny at all.  It’s one thing to scare someone at a funhouse or on a haunted hayride, but it’s another thing to do that to unsuspecting people who are minding their own business.  I’m just not fond of cruel humor at someone else’s expense. 

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

nickherc - 31 October 2014 10:59 AM

Plus they’re taking a risk there, what if someone got a heart attack or something. Lawsuit just waiting to happen.

They said they were very picky: no children, no people over forty, no invalids, etcetera. But I agree, they’re still taking a risk. And I don’t understand why they’re doing it. People are scared out of their wits, they can’t know what impact that may have later.

There have been copycats everywhere, over here as well. Clown knocks down accomplice who is talking to woman at bus stop. The only thing that made me laugh was that they got arrested by the police. Seven police cars were alerted. Smile

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

nickherc - 31 October 2014 05:22 PM
TimovieMan - 31 October 2014 03:02 PM

Was it Zoë? Or the other one, of which I forgot the name?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

nickherc - 31 October 2014 05:22 PM

Like I said: “Happy Halloween!” Tongue

tsa - 01 November 2014 07:40 AM

Nice try! Wink
You’ll find out in about four months…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

TimovieMan - 01 November 2014 08:38 AM
tsa - 01 November 2014 07:40 AM

Nice try! Wink
You’ll find out in about four months…

You do realize you left the “in the Well” thread totally open for anyone asking that question? Wink You said you’d answer any question…

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

“I am not reveiling the name of my son before he’s born” is imo an adequate answer. Wink

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

But would you be answering “to the best of your ability”?

Tongue

In other news, the weather outside is frightful. But at least I discovered some good new jazz Smile

(Edit): Ottmar Liebert is coming to Finland!!! Money Mouth

Joined 2014-08-05

PM

Karlok - 31 October 2014 08:52 PM
nickherc - 31 October 2014 10:59 AM

Plus they’re taking a risk there, what if someone got a heart attack or something. Lawsuit just waiting to happen.

They said they were very picky: no children, no people over forty, no invalids, etcetera. But I agree, they’re still taking a risk. And I don’t understand why they’re doing it. People are scared out of their wits, they can’t know what impact that may have later.

There have been copycats everywhere, over here as well. Clown knocks down accomplice who is talking to woman at bus stop. The only thing that made me laugh was that they got arrested by the police. Seven police cars were alerted. Smile

They are doing it, because it’s fun Grin. People loooooove to scare other people, and I’m not talking some hardcore psycho stuff, but “BOOOOOOOOO!” out of the corner is always fun.
7 cars? That must have been funny Grin. Scare Tactics is awesome show, check it out. Plus their hands are kinda clean, because person who’s setting you up is the person you know, they just make it happen.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I thought it’s worth a mention, Finland is very close to having marriage open to same-sex couples Smile There will still need to be a second vote later, but yesterday the parliament voted in support of it. So yay Grin

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Welcome to the club, I’d say! Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top