• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Diary of a Roadie

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-05-26

PM

Dear friends of adventure gaming,

we’re CMMN CLRS and we have just published our debut game “The Diary of a Roadie”, which you can download and play for free here: http://gamejolt.com/games/the-diary-of-a-roadie/146972

We’d love to hear what you think about it!

If you liked it, please feel free to cast your vote here: http://jams.gamejolt.io/adventurejam2016/games/the-diary-of-a-roadie/146972

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Main character inspired by Jack Black?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks CMMN CLRS - I’ve downloaded the game & will get back in a couple of days with my thoughts. Your 2nd link doesn’t seem to work BTW.  Smile

Total Posts: 229

Joined 2006-03-25

PM

there’s no sound, which is a huge strike. and i pressed esc out of instinct from virtually EVERY other game in existence, thinking that it’d go to a save menu screen and the game just quit without warning, losing all my progress. there seems to be no way to save.

i had to turn it off. the style seemed right up my alley, but this is just too unfinished. sorry man.

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2016-05-26

PM

I can understand your frustration!
Unfortunately, that was all we could do in 2 weeks Smile

After the jam, we will upload a version with sound and with a real game menu, so, if you generally liked the style, maybe you have another look at the beginning of July Smile

Best regards,
Jonas

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top