• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Aggie Icon/Games marked

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-07-16

PM

Hello forum- and ag-users as well as maybe -staff,

this is my first forum post ever on the site, although I have left some comment marks already. To introduce myself - I have been following gaming in general for quite a while now (talking about decades really), and am mostly stuck with the adventure gamers site as my main source of information, for all kinds of good reasons.

Also, I have been following the Aggie awards this year, and contemplating about it a little I noticed that none of the award-winning games show any sign in that direction on their respective game information pages. For example Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - I appreciate this game very much, but wouldn´t have found it if I was for example searching for the award-winning games.

Democracy is a good thing and all games should at first be judged equally, if that´s what the statatement is here, granted. But the award winners became such for good reasons, and I would like that to be shown on their pages. The good thing would be that you could also search for those games, if done properly.

As for my part, that´s something that would enhance my user experience with the site even more.

Kind regards.

La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d\‘homme. Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux. (Albert Camus 1913-1960) <—This is a cool quote, so it´ll stay. My favourite games: Brothers - A Tale of two Sons, Gemini Rue, The Blackwell Series, Day of the Tentacle, Deponia, A New Beginning, etc. My favourite studio/label is currently Wadjet Eye Games, of course.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

It’s not a bad idea and it’s come up before, though we’ve got lots of time-consuming higher priorities to tend to before we can even think about it.

A much easier way to find Aggie winners is simple to use the “Articles” menu at the top of the page. All the Aggie goodness you could possibly want right there! Wink

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-07-16

PM

I thought that it must have come up before, and I certainly would not want to press anything. I have found my way around with the articles you mentioned anyway - all the Aggie information is there, of course.

It just crossed my mind that there could be a more efficient way to get the information. And in the case of Brothers - A Tale of two Sons (which I hold very dearly) it seemed kind of fair to mark it accordingly. It would have an even greater chance to stand out among other - and much more hyped - titles.

That´s what the train of thought was here, of course I know that running that site keeps kind of busy, and there is plenty on your priority list. Some of those lists I call my own, too.

Still, if I can be of any assistance on that matter, just let me know. In the meantime, I will go back to playing Gemini Rue - which I am at the moment glad to enjoy whenever I find the time - referring again to those lists above..

La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d\‘homme. Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux. (Albert Camus 1913-1960) <—This is a cool quote, so it´ll stay. My favourite games: Brothers - A Tale of two Sons, Gemini Rue, The Blackwell Series, Day of the Tentacle, Deponia, A New Beginning, etc. My favourite studio/label is currently Wadjet Eye Games, of course.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top