• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelluckyloserTheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Gamers Store

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2006-12-26

PM

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I clicked on the NEW Adventure Gamers Store Link to view the new store. I noticed the Prices are in pounds. Is there a US version of the site? Pounds cost more than US dollars for me. Thanks

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

The prices are in Euros as far as I can see, and I’m from the UK.

Also if you read the FAQ

CAN I VIEW PRICES IN OTHER CURRENCIES?

We are launching with Euro as the default currency as we are based in the E.U. We may launch USD and GBP stores in the future. You can still pay with PayPal or your credit card in whichever currency you use; the exact amount will be shown at payment.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2006-12-26

PM

Thank you

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

Okay, just some personal feedback regarding the Adventure Gamers Store. I’m unsure if it’s the best place for it though (I started typing this post in the announcement article but figured this thread might be more adequate).

I’ve purchased two games in the past week and liked my experience. The store layout and ease-of-use functionality is there. I’m not sure if many people realize it—I didn’t—but all forum members already have a store account created, so there’s no need to register at all, which is neat. I also love your selection of indie titles. It’s fun to browse around and see them showcased properly, instead of lost within the humongous selection of games on Steam. And as a fan of GOG, I’m glad you chose to make your store DRM-Free. Good work! Smile

Of course it’s regrettable that The Adventure Shop went the way it has, especially since its selection of more than 200 games was really starting to shine. I’m also curious to know how the AG Store is doing so far. Aside from the indie titles, are bigger games on the way?

Only one minor quibble, I’ve noticed the download speed is rather slow: about 2 MB/s out of the 8 MB/s my connection usually gives me. Perhaps it’s because I’m in Canada while the main servers are in Europe?

Thanks!

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Jade, Marek’s been away for the last little while, but I’ve made sure he knows about your post. I’m sure he’ll get to it when he can.

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

Thank you Jackal. I’ll await his reply. Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top