• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3, Comic Con,GamesCom,TGS 2014

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Bayonetta 2 at Comic Con looks great like always:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/07/24/bayonetta-2-chapter-2-gameplay-comic-con-2014

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 25 July 2014 11:56 AM

Bayonetta 2 at Comic Con looks great like always:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/07/24/bayonetta-2-chapter-2-gameplay-comic-con-2014

Talking about Platinum their next venture with Activison Smile

They can put some soul into even generic Franchises. Grin
Do want.

PS4 Gamescom playable games list leaked, includes Untill Dawn for PS4 (Hell yeah) , as well as UnfinishedSwan and journey PS4 versions.

What else?? Bloodborne will be playable + More surprises (MM next game is expected).

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Cool. Only Platinum would make interested in a Avatar or watever that is game.

Mass Effect panel at the Comic Con with the announcement of the return of Mako!! Great news, maybe some exploration will be possible this time

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 26 July 2014 06:07 PM

Cool. Only Platinum would make interested in a Avatar or watever that is game.

Mass Effect panel at the Comic Con with the announcement of the return of Mako!! Great news, maybe some exploration will be possible this time

-The Mako is back, they showed video of it, and there are images of it below. It’s apparently quite fast now.
-“Building a game about exploring places, so you need a vehicle for that”
-“Seems strongly implied that new Mass Effect will be set in totally different galaxy, but will contain familiar elements”
-“Not playing as Shepherd, and Shepherd is not important to story - new uncharted areas”
-“Mako is back in Mass Effect! More agile, no cannon”
-“New Mass Effect is focused on exploration of planets, Mako is meant to be fast travel on them”

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

That is fantastic news. I mean, the focus on exploration. That is exactly what I wished for.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That calls for a w00t!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Destiny Beta is addicitve, sick soundtrack, customization and overall Grand.
(STILL ON GOING).
Initially i had hard time to overlook shortcomings in comparison to Borderlands( and maybe the Content in final game is just 4 planets), still PvP Crucible, Moon,vehicles, intense fights, enemies Variations, leveling up and Class variations etc. bring fun and strategy.

Menus, social hub are cool too.

One of the best and majestic OSTs , that basically makes Destiny soulful like HALO, don’t know what they were thinking, Bungie did grave mistake by firing Marty.

Expecting more Grand SciFi Space lore and story from final game and hopefully more content, word is level cap is just 20 and 4 planets are just to lure punterz for actual stream of DLCs in typical Activision style.

PS3 version is surprisingly good, really holds well at locked 30fps.

Another nice level of detail is realtime weather changes, so on Moon mission you can see the sun shining its light on different regions in realtime Wink

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Yeah, I’ve gotten addicted to the beta and I haven’t even been able to play it myself Tongue This is one game I’ve followed since the announcement, and the things I’ve seen have been promising from the start, hasn’t been a single letdown yet.

I just wish it was coming to PC so I didn’t have to buy a nextgen console for just it! In addition, I’m thinking about the X1 and everyone I know probably at first gets PS4 so it looks like I’ll end up playing it alone… Oh well, it doesn’t make it less exciting Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I played the Destiny beta for about 2-3 hours and shut it down because I had already decided to get it after the alpha, so I’ll just wait for the final release.
It’s a game with a lot of manufactered hype from a big publisher but this one seems to be at least somewhat deserving bringing some new ideas unlike others (cough Titanfall cough).

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

UPtimist - 28 July 2014 03:34 AM

I just wish it was coming to PC so I didn’t have to buy a nextgen console for just it! In addition, I’m thinking about the X1 and everyone I know probably at first gets PS4 so it looks like I’ll end up playing it alone… Oh well, it doesn’t make it less exciting Smile

Graphics were really great from PS3 perspective they did great job, but from PC or Nextgen
perspective if PS3 can handle them i dont think its definitive PS4 worthy unless ofcourse
you have all friends on PS4 (which is funny because it could have been easily ps3/ps4
cross play).

Yes Singleplayer doesn’t make it any less exciting , good to have random encounters with other players and random public events.

With XB1 purchase you can have Destiny plus HALO madness

HALO collection Comic Con Cinematics Trailer

Gameplay

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

“I believe we’ll be able to announce ‘that title’ soon,” says Hiraoka. “At the moment, we’ve even begun development on a title that will be released in three years time.” Additionally, a brand new IP, similar to Catherine and Dragon’s Crown, is in the works, too.

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

This isn’t exactly from one of these Cons, but I earlier said how I was wishing for some info on this, and there really isn’t a good place to post, so…

Beyond Good & Evil “2” in development! I mean it has been on and off since 2008, but right now it sounds more serious (even though Ancel started a new studio, he’s still working in Ubisoft too). And exciting:

“In many ways, BG&E is an inimitable game - it appeals to all generations of gamers and is an inspiration behind many of Ubisoft Montpellier’s past and future games. It’s still far too early to give many details about this new title, but what we can say is that while Michel and the team at Ubisoft Montpellier are working with the core tenets of BG&E, they’re developing something that aspires to push past the boundaries of a proverbial sequel and leverages next-gen technologies to deliver a truly surprising, innovative and exceptional game. The entire team is excited about the direction this extremely ambitious project is taking, and we’ll have more to share later, as it progresses.”

Source:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-31-michel-ancel-starts-new-studio-but-remains-at-ubisoft-part-time

Heart

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I wanted to post this but i am not anymore looking forward to this untill i see some footage with some release window. Its all talk again and again, each year confirming its existence. I don’t even know if they can match the same magic of original without nerfing this into typical Ubi game.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I agree, it’s on the same boat as Last Guardian now, I have to see it to believe it exists.

Can’t believe the BG&E2; teaser is 6 years old already:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top