• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LadyLindaLittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Iznogood - 29 December 2014 03:16 PM

I also wouldn’t be surprised if this is also meant as a form of teaser for the next game in the series, and that we will learn much more about Solas/Dread Wolf in the next game.

Sorry for the wall of text, which had to be split into two posts, but I apparently had a lot to say about the game Wink

Yes pretty much, DLC or sequel teaser right there.
Though i still believe that Flemeth is Iconic DA figure and has absorbed into Solas
Body, might not be other way around but again he is Elven god , but again so was Mythal and still Flemeth owned her.

I really digged that they put attention on elven myth in DAI, its huge and way better than old repeating Magi VS Templars.
I hope for the game series, that they start introducing other stuff that was known only through codex. They did a really good job in explaining culture of Orlais in DAO and now we see what Orlais is in DAI.
Similarly i am looking forward to Tevinter,Antiva and other regions in the Sequel which are described in detail by companions alot in DAI.

I was too stumped by ending but after reading lores and codex, my interest peaked.
The motifs are deep in DA series, and things like this are definitely intriguing.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Tevinter_Imperium
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Fen’Harel

Also we can different scenes of Flemeth, i found he in temple of Mythal where some people found her in the fade, sucking power form Morrigan’s Son.
So again Son’s role and then DAO Hero whereabouts…all will come into the mix later.

yes i agree Corypheus is as uni dimensional as a villain can be, but thats your typical
Bioware Saren(ME1) idea to cover other elements inside it.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Is anyone playing the multiplayer? I’ve just unlocked every class, I’ve promoted four of them, and I don’t really understand why I should keep going. Everything feels repetative at this point.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Dragon Age: Inquisition captivated fans and critics worldwide and it quickly became the most successful launch in BioWare™ history in addition to being named to more than 200 “Game of the Year” lists. The single player campaign alone has been enjoyed for more than 113 million hours.

Looks like ME team has to step up their game, i think ME will sell more.

Anyway, good for DA franchise.

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2011-09-08

PM

good graphics and alot off stuff

but really really got bored from repetitive and need hours and hours
just to level up and repeat…

Dragon Age Iqu and Shadow of Mordor

BIG Disappointing games for me

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Dragon Age: Inquisition Wins GOTY at the DICE Awards 2015

The Dice Awards are like the Oscars of gaming, and they come at the close of the Dice Summit, the elite game industry event in Las Vegas. The victory for Dragon Age: Inquisition, which was created by EA’s BioWare label, was an upset for Warner Bros.’ Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, which won eight other awards.

The other nominees were Destiny, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, and Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top