• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Match that screen!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Looks a bit like an isometric view of a house, with a brown ‘visiony’ hue, one full-colour character and two shades. Where have I seen such a screen before? Why, in ‘To the Moon’!

Next, from the same game:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

TimovieMan - 30 August 2014 02:34 PM

Looks a bit like an isometric view of a house, with a brown ‘visiony’ hue, one full-colour character and two shades. Where have I seen such a screen before? Why, in ‘To the Moon’!

I was sure this would be the analogy Smile

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Boy and girl, backs to camera, in front of a night time sky?

...and from the same game, a crazy party!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Party, skeleton heads?

Next:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

A vendor selling hot rat from 80 Days.

Here’s one to match from WANTED: A Wild Western Adventure.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

This one from Sam & Max: The City That Dares Not Sleep

Match this one from broken Sword: (right click show image to see the full image)

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Dracula 4:

Next:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Here’s one to match the harp playing—it’s from King’s Quest VII:

And one to be matched from Syberia:

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The train conductor?

Next:

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

To match the pulley-with-an-elephant-on-top, a chicken-with-a-pulley-in-the-middle (in inventory).

A new screen to match—a view of futuristic New York City from Goin’ Downtown

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Makes me think of The moment of silence.
New york, 2044:

And next Smile

“I’m rich! I’m rich!” Laughing
I love Rincewind’s face and how he stuffed Luggage, until he sees the dragon.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Here’s a match from The Curse of Monkey Island.

Have we had a locker room yet? I think not. A new one to match from The Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

Hmmm, maybe there’s a closer match out there, but that tiled floor, the reception and that quirky door immediately reminds me of the opening scene from DOTT.

Here’s the opening scene from Full Throttle.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

A biker in a dumpster in front of the bar in the middle of a desert is so unique, that this is the single most hardest “Match that screen” task yet!

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

diego - 30 October 2014 09:29 AM

A biker in a dumpster in front of the bar in the middle of a desert is so unique, that this is the single most hardest “Match that screen” task yet!

I dunno Diego. I thought of a screen 2 seconds after seeing this one. I just don’t take part as I couldn’t think of a replacement screen to offer.

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top