• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AGSOTD

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

rtrooney - 20 May 2016 06:35 PM
chrissie - 20 May 2016 05:11 PM

EDIT: Sorry diego, I’ve just thought that you’ve been doing a great job posting at weekends & filling in on the Tuesday slot - are you intending to carry on?  Smile

Although not confirmed, I just kind of assumed that Lady K would continue for a while. She hasn’t posted enough to be burned out. But I could be wrong!  Smile  Even if they re-up, we’re one day short of a full week.

Oops! I’m so sorry Lady Kestrel for forgetting the ‘Through Your Eyes Only’ Saturday with that great title & an interesting niche to fill! I hope you will continue? (Please!)  Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

rtrooney - 20 May 2016 06:35 PM

If there is a game topic that you think is deserving, that you think can be conveyed by a screenshot, PLEASE volunteer.

I don’t think there’s a problem with having some freer days when anything goes (& I don’t think it matters if the same game coincidentally is featured as long as it’s a different screenshot with an alternative viewpoint which could be interesting!) but if anyone volunteering would prefer more of a focus I thought of these suggestions:

New/very recently released games (but preferably if you’ve played them already - how quick are you?)
Games in Production that have released screenhots + description but not the game just yet.
Games with a gallery of screenshots that never got released.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Iznogood, where are you? You haven’t posted for a few weeks - are you okay?  Smile

Total Posts: 5046

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

chrissie - 24 August 2016 04:37 PM

Iznogood, where are you? You haven’t posted for a few weeks - are you okay?  Smile

Have been wondering the same. But then only a few of the posters are posting on their “day”. That’s not a problem. All of us are forgetful. And all of us have lives outside of AG and the AGSOTD. Which is why I wanted to cut my postings in half.

I wonder whether the enthusiasm for this project is waning. I hope not. But if it is, I hope there are some people who might want to step up. Me? I’m good for the 26 posts I signed up for.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I don’t mind filling in on Wednesdays on a temporary basis as the seasonal idea is very appealing but apart from it being the last week of Summer (with the potential for many screenshots lost) & it coming up to Autumn/Fall I really don’t want to do more unless I hear from Iznogood & I have tried PMing him. Has anyone else tried or are willing to?

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I saw a recent post on the Pendulo thread. Other than that I haven’t seen Iz in about a month.

Edit: Also make sure your PM inbox isn’t full.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

rtrooney - 28 August 2016 03:15 PM

I saw a recent post on the Pendulo thread. Other than than I haven’t seen Iz in about a month.

Edit: Also make sure your PM inbox isn’t full.

Yes! I’ve now cleared out my PM inbox as it was full to the hilt!  Thumbs Up

Iznogood did tell me in PM a few months ago that it’s not a secret & was possibly going to mention it in Chitchat (& hasn’t) so I hope he doesn’t mind me telling you that he has had some serious health issues resulting in having to go though open-heart surgery - I’m just hoping that he is recovering & okay.

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

rtrooney - 28 August 2016 03:15 PM

I saw a recent post on the Pendulo thread.

I wouldn’t call 23 May 2015 recent. Tongue

But he was here today, according to his profile info.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I did not check the date on the Pendulo post. My error. So it has probably been more than a month since I saw any Iz activity.

No, I was not aware of Iznogood’s health issues. I was only aware that he wasn’t here. I, too, hope he is recovering, and taking his time doing so.

Yes, he visited AG today. So apparently he is keeping an eye on us even if we don’t know how he is doing.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Izno! Feel better! And let us know how you’re doing!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

As many of you have noticed, I haven’t posted my AGSOTD for some time now, and has in general not been very active in this forum for a while. It isn’t just because I have had some health issues, thought that is probably a contributing factor, but the simple truth is that I have lost the spark / will / interest to do so.

I have been delaying writing anything about it and officially terminating my term as an AGSOTD poster, as I have been hoping that it was only temporary and my interest would rekindle, but as that hasn’t happened and most likely won’t happen in any foreseeable future, I am doing so now. So Chrissie or anybody else who might be interested are free to take over the Wednesday slot.

As for my health, then about three months ago I had open heart surgery where one of my valves was replaced with an artificial one. I have now recovered from the operation and is generally doing fine, though I will need to take medication for the rest of my life, and is currently in some rehabilitation training (where I actually just pulled a muscle so I currently can’t walk - talk about irony Confused).

Anyway, thanks for the interest in my health.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hang on Izno, you’ll do fine because of your adventurey spirit. Grin

(promise to at least post on the forum once I get back to my Keepsake thread, I’ll need all the help I can get Wink )

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i would not have been able to post shit if i was in your place Inzo, but that shows how tough you are, yea hang on bro.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Iznogood - 29 August 2016 01:26 PM

and is currently in some rehabilitation training (where I actually just pulled a muscle so I currently can’t walk - talk about irony Confused).

Anyway, thanks for the interest in my health.

It’s funnier now than it was at the time. My father was taking a stress test to see if he was at-risk for a heart attack. Fortunately he was in a hospital for the stress test because he had a heart attack while he was on the treadmill.

Take care of yourself. Come back when you feel up to it. And if that is never, it’s has been a pleasure to know you.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Get well, iznogood. Good luck with the recovery

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top