• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

‘Hot spot’ for Sherlock holmes game too big on the home page.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

The Crimes and Punishment ad on the home page has an enormous hot spot that overlaps many of the other links there. So if you click on, for example, the text “Following Freeware” there is a big chance that a new window opens for the Sherlock ad. Also, I can move the home page a long way to the left in my FireFox window. Is this fixable? I use FF on Mac OSX 10.9.5.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I don’t have this!, but I guess it an OS/Mac thing, as for my ipad I am lately getting the default size so small; half of the screen only, as the other entire part of the screen’s size is black, I have to enlarge it to a proper size each time I start browsing the site.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I also have that on my iPad, and there the hot spot is also too big.

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

I see what you mean. It’s cutting through a quarter of the homepage slideshow, and continues down (currently) into the image of the puzzling misadventures volume 11 article.

Easy to click the wrong thing, especially if you’re on a touch device.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

Hmm I think it’s different for everyone’s screen size: the size of the ‘hot spot’ is relative rather than absolute. So it looks good for me but might not work right for others with different devices. I’ll try to fix this.

Retired AG founder

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Have you tried fixing this yet? If yes, it’s still an issue on iPad.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top