• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Wormsie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Gamers YouTube channel

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-02-06

PM

Hi,

Adventure gamers re-uploaded an old video of ours in 2014, which does not represent our game in any way. All other outlets have graciously removed any uploads they might have hosted, but so far I’ve had no luck with Adventure Gamers. The aforementioned video now shows as the second search result on YouTube for some reason. We’ve even had articles about our soon to be released game, with embedded videos linking to the old video. This is causing a lot of confusion, and is actually hurting us. Not what I thought Adventure Gamers would intend to do Meh

I’ve tried emailing, tweeting, using the contact form, messaging on Facebook… nothing. Am I being intentionally ignored? I’m not sure what else to do at this stage. It’s very disappointing!

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I’ve deleted your video and responded to your email just moments ago. First time I’ve ever seen such a request by any method, unfortunately, or it would have happened long ago.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-02-06

PM

Thanks so much! I was hoping that’s all it was. Emailed and Tweeted before, but I know how things can get lost. Anyway, much appreciated!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top