• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkGabrielJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TimovieMan - 25 August 2016 02:35 AM

I’d love a more weighted count where gold is worth like 8 points, silver 5, bronze 3 and a diploma 1 (for instance). Would be interesting to see how the different countries compare then.

Ha, Holland would plummet to earth. Smile

EDIT: Nope, we would still be 11th. Japan and France would change places. Australia would be 8, Italy 9 and South Korea 10. (I didn’t look at the number of diplomas.)

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Read the first Dark Tower book - The Gunslinger…
Does it get better? I hope it gets better…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 26 August 2016 08:31 AM

hmm .. now that you mentioned it, i remember i wasn’t quite infatuated by the series once i was done with it, but it serves as base a model that sets imagination into the direction of the story and what to be come, rereading it after finishing the books was like re-watching Fight Club where everything made sense to the series and the other parts from the start..
Drawing of the Three is my personal fav, tho i can hardly find anyone of the series lovers to agree with me, but i always thought it was because of my love for the ‘prisoner’ and my personal connection to him..
have a nice reading with book2

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 27 August 2016 07:48 AM
wilco - 26 August 2016 08:31 AM

hmm .. now that you mentioned it, i remember i wasn’t quite infatuated by the series once i was done with it, but it serves as base a model that sets imagination into the direction of the story and what to be come, rereading it after finishing the books was like re-watching Fight Club where everything made sense to the series and the other parts from the start..
Drawing of the Three is my personal fav, tho i can hardly find anyone of the series lovers to agree with me, but i always thought it was because of my love for the ‘prisoner’ and my personal connection to him..
have a nice reading with book2

It works has a small introduction for the character, but the rest of it it’s pretty vague and doesn’t have a resolution. From what I’ve read the movie will not be a faithful adaptation of tthis one and I can see why.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

it doesnt have a resolution but awe!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Wizard and Glass was always my favourite of the series.

“See the BEAR of fearsome size!
All the WORLD’S within his eyes.
TIME grows thin, the past is a riddle;
The TOWER awaits you in the middle.”

Song of Susannah nearly killed the series for me.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

RIP Gene Wilder. I grew up on your humor.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SoccerDude28 - 01 September 2016 12:20 PM

RIP Gene Wilder. I grew up on your humor.

Just remembering films like The Producers, Blazing Saddles, Willy Wonka, Young Frankenstein, Silver Streak and Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother gave me a good chuckle.

RIP Gene. You were delectable with Mel Brooks and Richard Pryor…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Well i guess Europe which supported imperiliasm now had to deal with garbage that they caused in other region.
Pretty much explains black France.
Wats funny is that some neutral countries like Sweden has to suffer for someone elses agenda.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Random challenge

Guess the actor in the pic, without googling.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Rourke has looked like that for many years now. A bad hair day isn’t going to make him unrecognizable. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TimovieMan - 09 September 2016 05:13 PM

Rourke has looked like that for many years now. A bad hair day isn’t going to make him unrecognizable. Tongue

Okay, Kojima is teasing another actor, but i am stumped.
He has already teased Mads and he has been confirmed , this body looks Mads but skintone is a bit dark.

Any ideas?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Far too unclear to make anything out.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TimovieMan - 11 September 2016 08:16 AM

Far too unclear to make anything out.

Well i hope not him, not a big fan, but he is Toro’ darling, so a possibility,
Kojima gathering all TV stars

http://www.ibtimes.com/death-stranding-kevin-durand-join-norman-reedus-mads-mikkelsen-hideo-kojimas-new-game-2414191

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top