• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckychrissieDale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

RIP Prince

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 21 April 2016 04:07 PM

RIP Prince

Rip China too.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

What is it with all these music legends dying way too young this year???

RIP Prince / TAFKAP / O(+>

Frown

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

TimovieMan - 21 April 2016 06:57 PM

Frown

So sad seeing all these icons of my childhood die one after another. It kinda makes me feel old.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

So… it’s 2016 and I still rickroll people… Grin

And in other news, this gave me a chuckle:

Why did Adele cross the road?

To say Hello from the other side.

Crazy

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 22 April 2016 01:21 PM
TimovieMan - 21 April 2016 06:57 PM

Frown

So sad seeing all these icons of my childhood die one after another. It kinda makes me feel old.

Word is Prince was murdered by illuminati in Moebius AG fashion. Foot in mouth

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

So I just got a private office at work today. No more sitting on an island in the middle of an open workspace. Now I have a door. And my own thermostat.

It’s even the second-biggest office in the building (after the CEO’s office). It used to be the meeting room for the sales reps.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TimovieMan - 03 May 2016 04:29 AM

So I just got a private office at work today. No more sitting on an island in the middle of an open workspace. Now I have a door. And my own thermostat.

It’s even the second-biggest office in the building (after the CEO’s office). It used to be the meeting room for the sales reps.

Congrats, share pics.
Island office doesnt sound bad either.
Wink

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Happy Star Wars Day, everyone!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Just another marketing ploy, Disney is killing the Star Wars brand with too many superfluous products!

Now back to play Disney Infinity

Edit: Last month for my birthday I got a Star Wars Bluray, a Star Wars comic book, a Star Wars mug, Star Wars Disney Infinity… And what’s probably more sad it that I was pretty happy about it all Tongue

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 04 May 2016 09:58 AM

Just another marketing ploy, Disney is making a killing with the Star Wars brand with too many superfluous products!

FYP Cool

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I’m in Cambridge! Woot! Now I’m off to explore (tomorrow I’ll have the conference)

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Had a fun weekend in the north of England.

Log cabin in the middle of Kielder Park, Next to a man made lake. No cell signal and no Wifi (unless you are in the bar). It is a haven for watersports, cylcing and walking trail fans.

So I had a tiring but fun weekend with some of the family. My Nephew loved the mountain biking Smile

Favourite part was the walk up to the observatory (The area gets fantastic starscapes due to it’s remoteness)

Views were fantastic.

Even bumped into Stickman in one of our walking trips. (Stickman is a popular kids book and animation)

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

THE GUNSLINGER ......texting

Image Attachments

download.jpg

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ahah

Excited for the movie, Advie? What do you think of Idris Elba as the Gunslinger?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top