• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445KeybordzSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Danganronpa

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Super Danganronpa 2 is easily much better than the first game; the mysteries are better structured, meaning you won’t be able to guess/deduce all the twist and turns of a case before you enter the trial (because some crucial information is only given during the trial, like in the AA games). The story builds on the first game’s story, but also interacts with it at a meta-level.

This is only going to make the wait to November harder. Sadly, after I play 2 the wait for another VLR or Dangaronpa game could be years.

The good news is these games tend to be long and I’ll be quite busy until the first of the year and we’ll see what comes out then.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Danganronpa-2-Goodbye-Despair-Limited-Edition

60$ limited edition go get them :p

Release

9/2 US, 9/5 EU

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Now that is a collector’s edition. I like downloading games as much as the next person, but these are well worth buying too.

I will order this!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

wow yeah thats a nice edition. Might have to.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Meeh, sunglasses and monocoins, who needs that stuff? It’s not coming to Europe is it? Frown

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Just a heads up, NIS America now has a European store and will not be shipping any American items to PAL regions if your order was made after July 1st.

Thank you for nomad for getting us onto that special edition early because the prices in the European store are high: http://store.nisaeurope.com/products/danganronpa2-goodbye-despair-limited-edition

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Already have this game bought and paid for….....

Can hardly WAIT….

The VITA got some great adventure games this year BUT this one will be the best of the lot!

Heart

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Shameful prices. If they were going to open an european store just to make fun of the fans they should’ve kept it closed.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Dangaronpa 2 won some awards at E3 including “Best VITA Game of E3” - so I’m counting the very few days now until I have this game in my hand.

I hope it lives up to all the hype surrounding it.

Heart

Total Posts: 736

Joined 2013-08-15

PM

60 pounds!!!??

Hilarious! Grin Grin

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Some good reviews are coming in for the 2nd already:

http://gamingtrend.com/reviews/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair-a-hope-for-the-future/

Looks like a must play game so far.

Heart

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

And it Begins!

10/10

Danganronpa 2 keeps things fresh both on the gameplay side and the story side.  Many plot developments present in the first game are turned on their head or sidestepped in ways to keep things unpredictable, all culminating in an intense and emotional finale.  Your favorite characters most likely WILL die, some via simple murders and some via cruel and humiliating executions.  The stylized and over-the-top presentation, yet meaningful interactions gives this a unique identity that oozes creativity well beyond typical “whodunnits” or even mystery works in general, while still remaining grounded enough to get attached to these characters, doomed or otherwise.

http://www.rpgsite.net/review/3818-danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair-review

Let the DR cult fanbase grow.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I pick up my copy of Danganronpa 2 tomorrow - I’ve never waited for an adventure game like this one before…..

I’ve read all the sterling reviews of the game - can’t wait!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair

Heart

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

hm, i dont have any free time.. not sure whether to start trying to play this or phoenix wright vs layton.

Total Posts: 187

Joined 2013-11-12

PM

If I had to choose, I’d go with Layton VS Phoenix Wright. While I enjoyed SDR2, it was a meta-answer to the first game, and gameplay-wise and story-wise (in terms of narrative flow etc), it does not differ greatly from the first game. Layton VS Phoenix Wright, while it has it share of flaws, feels much more refreshing because of the new concept of Witch Trials, and scriptwriter Takumi plays it out quite well, especially in the first half of the game.

“Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God’s good earth” - Ellery Queen, The Lamp of God

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top