• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking for as small a hint as I can get by with for Broken Age (late game, ships colliding)

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

OK, this is driving me nuts. I’m generally very good at adventure games, and I HATE looking for hints, but I’m flat out stuck. I literally cannot think of anything new to try.

I am at the point when the two ships are colliding with each other. I have no problem getting the death ray to fire. I assume I also need to get Grabbin’ Gary to grab the other ship. However I cannot do that, because that ship is not set to manual control.

I assume I have to get Vella to do SOMETHING on her end, but NOTHING she does has any effect. I talk to Mom, and it does nothing. I’ve used everything on Mom, none of that does anything. I cannot touch the controls. Once I fire the death ray, I cannot leave that room with Vella or else Alex shuts it down, even if Shay has distracted him with the drumming hexapal.

I cannot do anything to the Nav Scarf. I cannot do anything to the Weaver. Vella has a hexapal, but only one wire…I cannot find any more, even using the knife on everything I can think of to try to get another piece of wire, so wiring that hexapal seems to be a dead end, though I tried every possible positioning of that one wire just in case, and even tried stretching the wire OUTSIDE the hexapal, in case I could wire it to something else.

I’m completely out of ideas.

As small a hint as you could give to point me in the right direction without just giving away the answer would be appreciated, so I can salvage a BIT of pride.
Smile

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

He he - That “I have only one wire” also had me fooled for quite some time, but you can actually use that wire three time, and wire up the robot without the need for any more wire, or without cutting it up first

Otherwise you are on the right track.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Thanks!

I had a sneaking suspicion that it was something like that, after I wrote my post. It makes me feel a little dumb, but at least now I feel like I can move on without feeling like I had to look up the actual solution.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top