• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 01 July 2016 02:16 PM
nomadsoul - 01 July 2016 08:03 AM
wilco - 01 July 2016 07:52 AM
nomadsoul - 01 July 2016 07:46 AM

Looks like SFV is finally complete and looks stellar with new updates,

Urien design is Boss.
Juri looks sexy and slick.
Then there is Story mode.
Balrog and ubuki look good.
Then there are exotic summer costumes.
To top it off, rival school characters might come back, if they do, will loose shit.

https://m.reddit.com/r/streetfighter+sf4+sf5+fighters

What a terrible decision by Capcom or Sony to release it so soon… Game bombed and might be late now

How is Story Mode? Like Mortal Kombat?

Yeah and they are running sales quite often for 44$. Released it way too early.

Mkx and Injustice has huge budgets by WB, so no not that level

Story mode trailer,

Summer costumes , time to drop doax3

Tongue

This vid covers all up,

Uriens crotch physics ftw

No need to pay to unlock costumes and characters right? Or better to get the deluxe version?
Thinking about getting the PS4 version with a good deal, it’s on sale now.

Oh i knew you cant resist Chunli thighs. Wink
Yes all future content ,  characters and story costumes will be free too.

https://www.primagames.com/games/street-fighter-v/tips/street-fighter-5-unlocking-guide-dlc-characters-colors-and-costumes

But this summer outfits are premium and cost real money,

Edit,

This is free

This is not

Choose wisely on your temptation

Grin
More here

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/feb/25/when-can-i-get-alternate-costumes-street-fighter-5-and-how-much-do-they-cost-find-out-here/

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Meh, premium costumes, that’s annoying. Make them a lot of Fight Money at least!

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 01 July 2016 03:12 PM

Meh, premium costumes, that’s annoying. Make them a lot of Fight Money at least!

Gotta grab that digital cash, capcom channeling DoA

Wink

Capcop is coming too from nowhere,

Ingame pic

http://m.imgur.com/S2w0Obk?r

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Well wilco i would suggest to wait now

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1241878

I understand this Tecmo model, but playing through survival, online and shit for some booty reveals and stages is a chore, even its in the game.
Fight money is behind stupid grinding that hinders motivation to grind but use real money.

Now at years end if we get the whole season with everything with 30 to 40$, that would be tits.

However if you are into fighting games a bit, then this is better time to get in.
Its best fighter this gen after KI.
But KI is for hardcore crowd anyway.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

nomadsoul - 27 May 2016 10:46 AM

Game of the show will goto Dishonored2 for me in anycase.
Game of the show from press and fans will goto Zelda.

Called it

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1242928

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Sounds good, loved Ryse and more than that , ShadowofRome.

Roman setting underused.

Shadowofrome can use a remaster.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Another ks for sotc rip off

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/802508750/prey-for-the-gods

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 06 July 2016 05:12 PM

Another ks for sotc rip off

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/802508750/prey-for-the-gods

Looks better than most of them. Initial goal of 5 bosses seems short but realistic considering the budget.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Evolve going F2P on PC. Consoles later

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 07 July 2016 12:18 PM

Evolve going F2P on PC.

Consoles later

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2005-12-19

PM

This, and they also patched it thoroughly. This is great news.

I’ve been a huge Evolve fan since the beta—when it clicks, you enter a furious flow state, chasing a raging monster at high speed through a dense jungle. No other game I’ve ever played made me feel like a hunter as much as Evolve.

Unfortunately, the game did everything to be as inaccessible as possible. The lobby system sucked, the matchmaking took forever, the pricing of the base game and the DLC was ridiculous and a marketing disaster. The gameplay required the hunters to act as one entity, which is near impossible in public games, and the wildlife ranged from being hugely annoying to deadly. If the monster was good at sneaking, the hunters would aimlessly run around for twenty minutes before getting crushed. There were way too many maps that all looked the same, and game modes that nobody played because Hunt was way better than anything else.

Reading through the patch notes, they addressed *all of it*. Even the new marketing is on point, focusing on fun and accessibility and increasing the player base instead of aiming for “e-sports”. I’m yet to try it out, but it seems highly promising.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

kuze - 08 July 2016 05:10 AM

This, and they also patched it thoroughly. This is great news.

I’ve been a huge Evolve fan since the beta—when it clicks, you enter a furious flow state, chasing a raging monster at high speed through a dense jungle. No other game I’ve ever played made me feel like a hunter as much as Evolve.

Unfortunately, the game did everything to be as inaccessible as possible. The lobby system sucked, the matchmaking took forever, the pricing of the base game and the DLC was ridiculous and a marketing disaster. The gameplay required the hunters to act as one entity, which is near impossible in public games, and the wildlife ranged from being hugely annoying to deadly. If the monster was good at sneaking, the hunters would aimlessly run around for twenty minutes before getting crushed. There were way too many maps that all looked the same, and game modes that nobody played because Hunt was way better than anything else.

Reading through the patch notes, they addressed *all of it*. Even the new marketing is on point, focusing on fun and accessibility and increasing the player base instead of aiming for “e-sports”. I’m yet to try it out, but it seems highly promising.

Main problem with overwatch or this is different skill level players stacking against each other.
High level on either side kills the immersion and fun.

Cry engine was heavy on consoles so beta had long load times.
I had most original emotions as you put it of being chased or hunting, floating across the maps or eating wildlife in stealth mode to grow up.
When it clicks you get a tight match with equal payoff.
I remember hiding forever in one spot goofing hunters then killing them one by one.

If it manages to trim down loading times on consoles then i am game.

On pc looks like deadbydaylight players are already migrating back to it.

Since i only played beta alot, trying new monsters and characters would be enough incentive,as long as leveling up is fast.

Bots are in, so hopefully fighting with them increase lvls too.

Finally one beef on console multi aint free even if its f2p.
Pan  Pan  Pan

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I didn’t have fun with the beta, I might try the fsp PC version but I suspect the entry level will be too hard and probably won’t stick around if it’s too frustrating.

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2005-12-19

PM

nomadsoul - 08 July 2016 09:55 AM

Main problem with overwatch or this is different skill level players stacking against each other.

I had most original emotions as you put it of being chased or hunting, floating across the maps or eating wildlife in stealth mode to grow up.
I remember hiding forever in one spot goofing hunters then killing them one by one.

Since i only played beta alot, trying new monsters and characters would be enough incentive,as long as leveling up is fast.

Pan  Pan  Pan

Doesn’t Overwatch have a rank system? Even Evolve introduced one at some point (a little bit too late unfortunately, so it got even harder to find a game).

As far as loading times go, Evolve PC install size shrank to 18 GB down from 50. This might prove beneficial on consoles as they won’t have to shuffle around quite as much data.

Apparently, it also got easier to try out different hunters and monsters, since they rotate which ones are unlocked by default for everybody every week.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

kuze - 08 July 2016 10:27 AM
nomadsoul - 08 July 2016 09:55 AM

Pan  Pan  Pan

Doesn’t Overwatch have a rank system? Even Evolve introduced one at some point (a little bit too late unfortunately, so it got even harder to find a game).

As far as loading times go, Evolve PC install size shrank to 18 GB down from 50. This might prove beneficial on consoles as they won’t have to shuffle around quite as much data.

Apparently, it also got easier to try out different hunters and monsters, since they rotate which ones are unlocked by default for everybody every week.

Shuffling is good news to avoid grinding online hours as it can be chore and tired mechanic for all f2p games.

Overwatch players with high exp lvl take more shots to kill that’s wat i figured from beta.

Meanwhile,

Hawken is up on psn.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top