• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] The Casual Playthrough Voting Thread

Total Posts: 118

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

I would really like to do Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen again, so I’ll vote for that. But I will also nominate and offer to lead Eternal Journey: New Atlantis as something in a different genre. If not this time, maybe next time.

These days I go everywhere with a carpetbag containing a crowbar, a flashlight, a screwdriver, an oilcan, a ladder, a zipper tab, and a chihuahua.

Total Posts: 343

Joined 2012-03-13

PM

Please put me down for Lost Lands: the Four Horsemen and Eternal Journey: New Atlantis.

Total Posts: 5050

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Vote total as of October 7 (last post of the day)

6 Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen Tim (leader) Becky, Sefir, TimovieMan, cluelass, furgotten
3 Eternal Journey: New Atlantis cluelass (leader) furgotten, Tim
2 Azada in Libro Sefir (leader) Tim

One new contender added. We need some more, even if they come from the “didn’t quite make it” category from the last playthrough vote.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

rtrooney - 07 October 2015 06:56 PM

One new contender added. We need some more, even if they come from the “didn’t quite make it” category from the last playthrough vote.

Meh, having fewer contenders is actually preferable over a list of 20+ titles. Just go with the flow… Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

The three games listed are topnotch games—I think we’d have a great time with any of those three.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Becky - 08 October 2015 09:24 AM

The three games listed are topnotch games—I think we’d have a great time with any of those three.

Well then, it would seem the only thing we need then is more players and voters. Naughty

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I would probably join all three, but why not, add my vote to Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Vote total as of October 10

7 Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen Tim (leader) Becky, Sefir, TimovieMan, cluelass, furgotten, Iznogood

Lost Lands opens up a four vote lead. I’m going to let the vote continue through next Friday.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Vote total as of October 12 (no change)

7 Lost Lands - The Four Horsemen Tim (leader) Becky, Sefir, TimovieMan, cluelass, furgotten, Iznogood

Lost Lands opens up a four vote lead. I’m going to modify the vote process. If there are no new votes and/or nominations for three consecutive days I will declare a winner. One of the three days without a vote is in the history books.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Vote total as of October 13 (no change)

Lost Lands opens up a four vote lead. I’m going to modify the vote process. If there are no new votes and/or nominations for three consecutive days I will declare a winner. One of the three days without a vote is in the history books.

I don’t know if there is minimal interest in this playthrough. Or there is just too much other stuff going on. (Autumn Contest, AGCPT, etc, but you really know you’re in trouble when the voting thread itself scrolls off the front page!)

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 141

Joined 2015-05-24

PM

OK, i think I’ve got these playthrough thingies figured out.
But as a new member, I’m sure I will make a mistake along the way. There, I’ve said it.
I will play whatever game wins, but I’ll vote for Eternal Journey.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

RebKean - 14 October 2015 08:00 AM

You definitely have got the Casual Playthrough figured out. Vote for the ones that interest you the most, but play whatever wins anyway. Thumbs Up

For the ‘regular’ Community Playthroughs, you usually vote for all the games you are planning to actually play (so the winner is the game that’ll have the most participants).

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2015-05-24

PM

TimovieMan - 14 October 2015 08:57 AM
RebKean - 14 October 2015 08:00 AM

You definitely have got the Casual Playthrough figured out. Vote for the ones that interest you the most, but play whatever wins anyway. Thumbs Up

For the ‘regular’ Community Playthroughs, you usually vote for all the games you are planning to actually play (so the winner is the game that’ll have the most participants).

Aha, thanks for the info. I did read a lot in the other thread for the “regular” ones but did’nt actually get that.
I thought it would be a good idea to start with the casual, don’t know why really, but it seems like there will be less people, and that migh make it easier to connect who knows? Usually I just as you’ve noticed, throw myself in there and sees what happens.  Laughing

And BTW, I quoted you wrong in the Chit Chat forum, but you might find your way there anyway, haha.  Wink

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

RebKean - 14 October 2015 09:10 AM

And BTW, I quoted you wrong in the Chit Chat forum

No, you didn’t. Wink

Joined 2015-05-24

PM

TimovieMan - 14 October 2015 09:39 AM
RebKean - 14 October 2015 09:10 AM

And BTW, I quoted you wrong in the Chit Chat forum

No, you didn’t. Wink

Hahaha, OK then. I just thought you might not see it since i removed the top things stuff. I just had to, cause I got all confused. That’s what happens when things are all new. And if it isn’t very clear to you right now, I have a tendency to explain everything. A lot. Tongue

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top