• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

danigar

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Crystal Shard Adventure Bundle - now available on Steam!

Total Posts: 52

Joined 2013-02-23

PM

The Crystal Shard Adventure Bundle is now available on Steam!

About
Three short and intriguing adventure games from the makers of Heroine’s Quest, spanning several genres and styles.

Deep within his dungeon, Yrolg the Necromancer is summoning a mighty demon to conquer the World. Three brave adventurers, a warrior, a rogue and a sorceress, come to his lair to disrupt this dark ritual. Your job is to stop them! Lead the heroes into traps and to a nasty demise, in Quest for Yrolg.

On the starship Quasar, the lack of shore time causes tension to run high. The latest argument has proved too much; bringing these warring characters back together will be no easy task. Control four different characters to explore the ship; instead of on puzzle solving, the game Starship Quasar focuses on their personalities and interactions.

It is time for final exams at the Magic University, and notorious slacker Larry Lotter is about to flunk all of them because he spent less time studying and more time drinking beer. His last hope is to cheat like there’s no tomorrow! Using a spell to reverse time, he gets the chance to do his day over again until he passes, in the parody Larry Lotter and the Test of Time.

The games offer voice acting, Linux support, various languages, achievements, and trading cards.

Trailer:

Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/551840/

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Link to Greenlight (for those who didn’t notice the url in Fizzii’s message): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=778926512

I’ve enjoyed playing Starship Quasar (bought it here when there was a store), I’ll definitely vote for it on greenlight and buy the bundle once it comes out.

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Hey Fizzi! Smile

Hope this does well, I’ll do a post on it when I get a few minutes.  I seem to remember playing “Quest for Yrolg” years ago.

Don’t suppose there’s any chance of a deluxe version of “A Tale of Two Kingdoms” at any point?  (I mean it was pretty “deluxe” anyway, but an even deluxer version would be even… er… more deluxe.)

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Oh forgot that they also did A Tale of Two Kingdoms. That was also really great!

Joined 2013-02-23

PM

CaptainD - 13 October 2016 06:41 AM

Don’t suppose there’s any chance of a deluxe version of “A Tale of Two Kingdoms” at any point?  (I mean it was pretty “deluxe” anyway, but an even deluxer version would be even… er… more deluxe.)

Yes, we plan to, and have started working out what budget we’d need. We’re hoping this bundle will help fund it.

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Fizzii - 13 October 2016 07:00 AM
CaptainD - 13 October 2016 06:41 AM

Yes, we plan to, and have started working out what budget we’d need. We’re hoping this bundle will help fund it.

That’s a big reason to support it!!! Smile Laughing  Laughing

Joined 2013-02-23

PM

Thanks guys Smile

We got greenlit, so we’re working on getting the games on Steam at the moment. I’ll post again when the games are available.

Joined 2013-02-23

PM

The Crystal Shard Adventure Bundle is now available on Steam!

Three short and intriguing adventure games from the makers of Heroine’s Quest, spanning several genres and styles.

Deep within his dungeon, Yrolg the Necromancer is summoning a mighty demon to conquer the World. Three brave adventurers, a warrior, a rogue and a sorceress, come to his lair to disrupt this dark ritual. Your job is to stop them! Lead the heroes into traps and to a nasty demise, in Quest for Yrolg.

On the starship Quasar, the lack of shore time causes tension to run high. The latest argument has proved too much; bringing these warring characters back together will be no easy task. Control four different characters to explore the ship; instead of on puzzle solving, the game Starship Quasar focuses on their personalities and interactions.

It is time for final exams at the Magic University, and notorious slacker Larry Lotter is about to flunk all of them because he spent less time studying and more time drinking beer. His last hope is to cheat like there’s no tomorrow! Using a spell to reverse time, he gets the chance to do his day over again until he passes, in the parody Larry Lotter and the Test of Time.

The games offer voice acting, Linux support, various languages, achievements, and trading cards.

Trailer:

Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/551840/

Currently launched with 15% off the full price Smile

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Great! I’ve just bought it. Thanks for A Tale of Two Kingdom and Heroine’s Quest

Joined 2013-02-23

PM

Just a heads up for anyone interested - the bundle is now on sale on Steam for 30% off, until 28th February.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/551840

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2008-06-24

PM

I found Heroine’s to be great for the first half(and then fell apart).  Haven’t heard of these, but willing to give it a shot.

Joined 2013-02-23

PM

Currently 30% off in Steam’s Summer Sale: http://store.steampowered.com/app/551840/Crystal_Shard_Adventure_Bundle/

And also now available in Spanish Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top