• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

nomadsoul - 15 January 2017 09:12 AM

Just hit me, its you who posted one franchise and its sequels Grin

That was the point.

nomadsoul - 15 January 2017 09:12 AM

Also forgot Torment and Psychonauts2
Sequels of unique IPs that not many people never played and that were never copied like original, so yeah its a big plus for those who are missing those gaming experiences which happened at one time(Nier,Torment,shenmue) and now gone

Being a sequel by definition, is not unique just a continuation of an original. Not that I don’t like sequels, but if so many new games are sequels/remakes how can we be in the “golden age” of gaming.

As for Rocket League, I might be wrong, but I thought soccer had been around for some time now.

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SpeedBo - 15 January 2017 09:49 AM

As for Rocket League, I might be wrong,

Yes you are

but I thought soccer had been around for some time now.

Atleast you didnt say Car racing/combat had been around for some time now

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SpeedBo - 15 January 2017 09:49 AM

Not that I don’t like sequels, but if so many new games are sequels/remakes how can we be in the “golden age” of gaming.

Sequels concept and design not used much
And market has more breadth of experiences for everyone
I cant say now i miss Survival horror because i can get it with Evilwithin2,Re7,Indies
Platformers with Ratchet,Yooka,Indies
Dead genres are back
and Rocket league type new experiences are being introduced each year
There are plenty of experimental stuff in game design whether its one of its kind
Gravityrush and its one sequel where you cannot get elsewhere
And whether its NioH type new IPs that combine best of slasher/RPG genre
Heck this year we had HeretheyLie,Abzu and Bound, i dont know what you expect tbh
There is new and old and old which is done to death as well as old which was used seldom

All things covered = GoldenAge

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

O’Sullivan is still one massively talented snooker player.

THE shot of the Masters tournament so far!
That should’ve been an insanely difficult safety shot, not something potentially pottable, and definitely not THAT.

Best of all: Marco Fu was applauding with the audience after that shot and when that final frame came to a close. Class opponent.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The Netherlands and Trump:

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 23 January 2017 01:02 PM

The Netherlands and Trump:

That’s so funny they even broadcast it on the largest Flemish radio station earlier this evening. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

First DARK TOWER Leaked Trailer and Images

Remember, I ‘ve made my Dark Tower inspiration track (Wizard & Glass) .. six years before they even think of making this ‘Marvel’ movie…
‘they should at least add it to its OST.’  Cool

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

The first link is obviously a fake trailer. Bad Robot, Coen Brothers and clips from True Grit LOL

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Trump went ahead with Immigration ban and wall
Iranian actress boycotts Oscar

I think he was trolling as a show man but damn , poor Iranians
Shows how political strength of nation plays out
No Turkey, Qatar,KSA and Jordan in ban list
And he wants to impose tax on mexican imports
Seriously, poor Navid khonsari is on NY streets protesting
There was this too, Shia arrested

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

nomadsoul - 27 January 2017 04:37 PM

Shia arrested

They should have done that right after Indy IV

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 27 January 2017 05:09 AM

The first link is obviously a fake trailer. Bad Robot, Coen Brothers and clips from True Grit LOL

lol, that wasnt supposed be posted, i was on mobile i really forgot which one was the real link, u know, so i posted them both Grin

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Ted price going all out on Trump

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

That’s a much more civilized reaction to the whole thing than the repulsive letter I was asked to sign via Facebook. Lowering yourself to your opponent’s standard is never good.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

tsa - 31 January 2017 01:43 AM

That’s a much more civilized reaction to the whole thing than the repulsive letter I was asked to sign via Facebook. Lowering yourself to your opponent’s standard is never good.

My stance towards gays have totally changed
There are gay lawyers in NY getting together to help detainees involuntarily
Many many put their money in ACLU
and the link you posted is 4 million and growing, that drop down bar is showing people from all across the world
Canada opening arms

It really brought the world together, funny how SA,Qatar and UAE has so much power
neither they welcome these refugees and sitting quietly

Satya also helping his employees with litigation issues

http://www.geekwire.com/2017/microsoft-ceo-satya-nadella-responds-trumps-immigration-ban-says-immigrants-positive-impact-country/

edit

oh and you guys have to see this just for winona’s expressions

and more

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

here are my two cents for the day about Marvel so-called mysteries-exciting timeline (sarcasm) for their stories connections with each other.
i know enough about how this style of connections and it was stunning with The Dark Tower and almost all SK books, so my guess it was these DT connections which inspired Marvel at first place and now they own The Dark Tower!, but let put this aside now, i only would like to know what do you guys think of where did Marvel take this style from?.. i am saying TDT, anyone got a different theory?

also anyone has seen the TDT movie poster yet? it sucks, i think it’s more of a Jack Reacher Tom Cruise poster or a 007 film rather than a poster that should reflect TDT world where is supposed to be something like Lord of Rings not a 007 movie and whatnot.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top