• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nelly Cootalot 2 giveway—in memory of Astrid Beulink

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Jackal - 13 June 2016 12:45 PM

And we have a winner!

After a random name-in-a-hat draw, Astrid’s awesome, incredible, fantastic amazingness lives on with her Nelly Cootalot rewards going to…

Advie!!

Congratulations Advie! If it truly was a random name-in-a-hat draw the prize has surely landed in the right place following your very expressive & heartfelt post. Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Congratulations, Advie!  This was a lovely tribute to Astrid that would have made her smile.

As an aside, I decided to wear my Fowl Fleet t-shirt today and coincidently, my game DVD arrived in the mail today.  It’s definitely a sign that I should play the game soon. Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks chrissie and Lady Kestrel, it seems i always get luck at this Gemini Season, Hail the Gemini(s) Smile

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-06-15

PM

I’ve loved this game! Nelly is an amazing character and my hope is that will be a third chapter Wink

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Congrats Advie! Another vote here for more Nelly Cootalot.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Ahhh, i just got the receipt from our mailing company to go and take The Nelly Cootalot Package

Yay thanks, Jack, and whoever else was behind this prize.

tomorrow i will post a photo for the package.

thanks to you.. it mean much to me.

Image Attachments

Snapshot_20160724.jpg

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

We want a new thread - Advie Plays Nelly, documenting your whole adventure with the game!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar - 24 July 2016 05:15 PM

We want a new thread - Advie Plays Nelly, documenting your whole adventure with the game!

i will without saying oscar, but i also want to give away the digital copy since i will be having both the digital and the box.
but i have no idea yet how could i choose the one i would give her/him the code..

any ideas, i was thinking of when i start the thread of playing the game, i will ask people who haven’t played it to come forward to just watch the beginning and spare a couple of enthusiastic comments then before the game starts to give/show all (you know) the story , spoilers, i will decide the one who i will send it to, the one who was really into it,
nothing complicated only i day of thread posts and comments will defnitly show me who deserves to get the digital code (i guess, i guessssss) Heart  Heart

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Sorry I didn’t respond to this thread earlier but I was a little busy in June and completely missed it. I did not know Astrid myself, but from what I heard about her from the staff and everyone who knew her, she must have been an amazing and awesome human being. I lost my wonderful dad the end of last year, so I understand what it means to lose someone special, and I send her family and her husband my deepest condolences.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top