• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Ripper (1996)

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

I couldn’t find anything about this game here. I recently got a copy of Ripper (legit) and I’m having a problem with it. I discovered the “secret lab” (in the morgue) but I can’t get in. Everytime I try to enter the Lab, I crashed. Does not matter what I try in the “options” menu. Does anyone knows how to by pass this part? Or have a saved game after entering the lab?

[edit: I tried everething. I even started the game twice, after reinstalling it. No way. Always crashed at the same point.]

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

There is a patch for the version 1.05: Wink

http://www.mysterymanor.net/Atticsaves/index.php?act=view&id=56

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Thanks for the link, LadyLinda. But, unfortunatly, that didn’t work because I already have the 1.05 patch. The patch in the link IS the 1.05 version and not FOR the version. I’m giving up to play this game. The only way I can see through it is if someone have a saved game right after entering the secret lab down on the Med-Cog. And that I couldn’t find in the web.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top