• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Private message sending limit

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Is it possible to increase this limit when someone is doing a quiz via PM?  I just spent quite a bit of time scoring someone’s answers and the system won’t let me send it for 24 hours.  I know that others have had this problem as well.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

I can’t find a configuration setting for this unfortunately Frown I’m assuming this is an automatic spam prevention method.

(This is another argument for us to move to a better forum…)

Retired AG founder

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for checking, Marek.  I assumed it was for spammers but agree that a choice would be preferable.  We’ll deal with it for now.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Hi Marek, is there a way i can keep my Inbox PM, there are some very special PMs that hold such great memory for me, but going through this Quiz tomorrow i will need to delete most of all, i know that sounds strange, but maybe you can pull ‘em up a server or anything, and empty my inbox with the Admin ways, maybe. i am sure. but it never hurt asking.
Thanks

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Why don’t you just save the PM pages in their entirety? No reason for them to actually stay in your inbox, is there?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

That would be fine, Jack, but I don’t know how!, niether the copy or move buttons are functioning (if this is how)

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Just right click the page when your PM is open, and click “save page as” or the equivalent in the browser you’re using. If you want everything, choose the “web page, complete” option, which will give the main page file and a folder with all the incidentals.

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

Hi, Advie—In the Google Chrome browser, there’s also the ability to Print a page as a PDF file. It saves the output to a digital file; it doesn’t use any paper.

In Internet Explorer, the default option is to Print as an XPS file (Microsoft equivalent to PDF). There might be a plug-in available for PDF, if you prefer that. Not sure about Firefox’s options.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks Jack and Cali, done Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top