• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

danigar

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dreamfall: Chapters

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2009-12-05

PM

I redeemed my key last night but haven’t started playing yet. I am also playing Alien Abduction but don’t know if I can wait to start Dreamfall until I finish Alien. Decisions Decisions Decisions Cool

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Sefir - 21 October 2014 03:09 AM

I will resist the temptation!!
I will master Buddish meditation techniques if I have to!
I want to play all the episodes together!!

Me too! Me too!

The old Buddisshh meditation techniques should be effective:
[mantra] ddddiiiiiiissssscwooooooorld…. dddiiiiiiissssscwoooooorld [/mantra]

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Karlok - 21 October 2014 06:50 AM
Sefir - 21 October 2014 03:09 AM

I will resist the temptation!!
I will master Buddish meditation techniques if I have to!
I want to play all the episodes together!!

Me too! Me too!

The old Buddisshh meditation techniques should be effective:
[mantra] ddddiiiiiiissssscwooooooorld…. dddiiiiiiissssscwoooooorld [/mantra]

Grin

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

So is it just “early access” people who have gotten keys? I’m still waiting on mine, but I didn’t back at early access level.

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2014-05-08

PM

After One hour, I’ve to say it’s very promising…
Very good voice acting as well as a lovely character design.

Can’t wait to play it again Wink

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Whenever I feel tempted, I will remind myself of Broken Age part one (Shane and whatshername) and the beginning of Broken Sword 5 Part Two (who’s that guy waving at Nico and George again…) I will also think very hard of all the bugs, glitches, crashes that won’t annoy me.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Frogacuda - 21 October 2014 07:59 AM

So is it just “early access” people who have gotten keys? I’m still waiting on mine, but I didn’t back at early access level.

You’re not missing anything by waiting just a couple of hours longer. I’m an early-access backer and here’s a quote from Ragnar’s email: There are still a couple of fixes and changes and updated content coming in for tomorrow’s proper launch, but we’re definitely not embarrassed to let y’all play this version.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

You can redeem the Steam code already, but you can’t download it until later today. The early access pledgers are currently playing it though, but even they got only a days head start, as RTG had some last minute game stopping bug they had to clear out before.

The key is in Humble.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916129

Initial impressions are good, praises for VA and writing.

That Sexy Game Box , droooools.

http://abload.de/img/img_20141021_120842c5uv8.jpg

I hope it doesn’t run like shit like Ethancarter.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Played it for 3 hours. Loving it! Fully delivers so far.
Has some perfomance issues but doesn’t detract from the great looking environments. Zoe charater model and voide acting is so good. And story and dialogue… Damn, never knew I missed Dreamfall so much Smile

(Damn it having to work now…)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 21 October 2014 09:25 AM

Played it for 3 hours. Loving it! Fully delivers so far.
Has some perfomance issues but doesn’t detract from the great looking environments. Zoe charater model and voide acting is so good. And story and dialogue… Damn, never knew I missed Dreamfall so much Smile

(Damn it having to work now…)

Same here , Music, VAs and writing delivered while animations and lipsyncs are off.

Story elements gave me goosebumps.

Was that April getting burned??? That race, that music. I don’t want Kian give me April

Frown

We have a winner here guys, get Hyped!

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

tomimt - 21 October 2014 08:33 AM

You can redeem the Steam code already, but you can’t download it until later today. The early access pledgers are currently playing it though, but even they got only a days head start, as RTG had some last minute game stopping bug they had to clear out before.

The key is in Humble.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. I hadn’t gotten an email so I didn’t know it would automatically get added to my Humble account.

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2008-06-24

PM

If you’ll notice… so far, the comments here are about graphics, voice, story, etc.  One look at the link provided shows that when puzzles are brought up, they are described as simple.

For the people that want barely interactive fiction, maybe you should get hyped.  For people who play for puzzles, this looks to be another Broken Age.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Yeah, it’s not a Telltale game, it has exploration and puzzles. So far easy but it’s the beginning of the game.
Love the dialogue system with the thoughts (but hate the “X character will remember that” message… Why wouldn’t they unless they have short-term memory loss?!?)

Total Posts: 217

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Damn, finally a game I’m really looking forward to play (beside second part of Broken Age). Looking fantastic!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top