• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445nouramrfouad94

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3, Comic Con,GamesCom,TGS 2014

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 02 July 2014 04:56 PM

Thanks. I own a Wii but there are some titles I missed.

I wish Skyward sword was in hd mind. Played it and enjoyed it, but seeing it on the dolphin emulator is simply spectacular.

Xenoblade, Skyward ,Madworld etc. look crisp shit awesome on Dolphin.

Ninty should have hired some Company to do HD remakes like Sony did for PS3.

Gamecube has few titles to play but they were classics, experiences of lifetime.
Like Metroid Prime( better than Halflife or MGS ), so it doesn’t matter
if console has long legs or offer huge variety, what matters is classic and
profound games.
I think games from Bayo2 to Zelda will justify your purchase.

Metroid i hope returns in same form like Prime series.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Looking at the games out and coming out, I think I’ll be fine Smile

DK tropical freeze, Captain toad, Zelda, Starfox, mario party, Xenoblade Chronicles, Yoshi woolly world and a few on the maybe pile. There’s bound to be more unannounced also.

They’ve even said they’re looking into a new Metroid…

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Meanwhile, Grin

“We are still having a hard time to make the best use of its new controller, the Wii U GamePad,” Takeda said to investor.

Investors gangbanged Ninty from all sides.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Hah! The controller has its uses, but it really isn’t anything special. I’m already planning on getting a pro contoller instead. This E3 even showed they don’t know what to do with other then maps/inventory. Zombie u might be the only game that uses it okay.

I don’t understand how this got through R&D if I’m honest. How did know one there not think why are we doing this? We don’t even have any games that require it and it bloats the price of the console.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 04 July 2014 11:58 AM

I don’t understand how this got through R&D if I’m honest. How did know one there not think why are we doing this? We don’t even have any games that require it and it bloats the price of the console.

More like a gamble, Wiimote gimmick worked they thought they would steal the crowd with
tablet gimmick. Problem is that never had gimmick shovelware in pipeline like
Wii and third parties ignored it.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I think I’m done with Mario Kart 8. I’m finding it really difficult to enjoy now. Whenever I start getting some speed or into a good position I just keep getting spam attacked into last place. It’s just not fun and I found Sega All star racing Transformed far superior in mechanics and tracks. Think I might trade it in for another game.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 08 July 2014 04:20 PM

I think I’m done with Mario Kart 8. I’m finding it really difficult to enjoy now. Whenever I start getting some speed or into a good position I just keep getting spam attacked into last place. It’s just not fun and I found Sega All star racing Transformed far superior in mechanics and tracks. Think I might trade it in for another game.

Well that was fast, at this rate you will be selling your WiiU by the end of this year. Wink

Get Wonderful101

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

lol, it’s a shame as I remember having fun with Mario Kart DS, but once you starting playing more competitively,  MK8 becomes a right pain in the ass.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

So, Microsoft have closed down Microsoft entertainment Studios. I remember reading the guy in charge of MS wanted to sell xbox…could this be the first step?

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Tad - 18 July 2014 12:07 PM

So, Microsoft have closed down Microsoft entertainment Studios. I remember reading the guy in charge of MS wanted to sell xbox…could this be the first step?

I don’t think so. Microsoft as a company had a major layoff due to the new CEO being in charge
http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnology/2024098177_microsoftlayoffsxml.html

Most of the layoffs are in the Nokia division, and they are also closing Microsoft entertainment studios. They probably just want to concentrate their efforts on their core businesses (including the XBOX division), and they don’t want to be in the movie/tv show making business since that is not their strength.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Awww…I was going to put a bid in as well. I was going to offer them a snickers.  Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

What does the green bar mean?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Compensated factor of buying intention considering the previous ownership of each console.

Meaning PS4 is all good, this factor is there to be compared with other bars, to get an idea.

BTW, DAge is delayed to November, and Hardline to 2015.
Pragmatic decision.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I have updated the thread title,

Upcoming Comic Con , check this crazy Re-imagined Batman Figure From Nomura,

Hope they show gameplay reveal for Tekken7.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top