• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Our kids really love the short silly clips of The Beet Party. Fun stuff.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Topsy and Tim is all the rage in our house.

I’ve got to say I am impressed with it, it’s good clean fun (unlike some children’s TV which seems intent on getting small children through puberty as fast as possible) and the Third Degree absolutely loves it.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

In March 2015 TimovieMan is going to be a TimovieDad again. In other words: little Zoë is going to be a big sis. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

TimovieMan - 09 September 2014 12:14 PM

In March 2015 TimovieMan is going to be a TimovieDad again. In other words: little Zoë is going to be a big sis. Cool

Congratulations to the Timovie tribe.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 09 September 2014 03:38 PM

Congratulations to the Timovie tribe.

Thanks!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

TimovieMan - 09 September 2014 12:14 PM

But that means you… argh, I don’t want to think about it.

Just kidding! Congratulations Timovieman!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-09-10

PM

I am new to this world Smile

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Congrats Timo and Timoviewife!

Having two is brilliant, crazy but brilliant!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Congratulations to you and your wife Tim.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Congratulations! Smile

I’m sure you’ll appreciate a little help with choosing a good name. If it’s a girl, I’d consider April. That should be great for Zoe!  Cool For a boy, Purple Tentacle would make an excellent choice if your wife doesn’t feel it’s a bit over the top.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Congratulations TimovieMan Smile

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Karlok - 10 September 2014 01:04 PM

Congratulations! Smile

I’m sure you’ll appreciate a little help with choosing a good name. If it’s a girl, I’d consider April. That should be great for Zoe!  Cool For a boy, Purple Tentacle would make an excellent choice if your wife doesn’t feel it’s a bit over the top.

I’m thinking Bernard or Hoagie would make great names.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

SoccerDude28 - 10 September 2014 01:37 PM

Congratulations! Smile

Come on people. If it’s a boy it will be Kian of course.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Intense Degree - 10 September 2014 11:02 AM

Having two is brilliant, crazy but brilliant!

We always wanted two and we didn’t want both to be too far apart in age, so this is working out brilliantly. Cool

tsa - 10 September 2014 01:57 AM

Congratulations Timovieman!

Intense Degree - 10 September 2014 11:02 AM

Congrats Timo and Timoviewife!

Iznogood - 10 September 2014 12:08 PM

Congratulations to you and your wife Tim.

SoccerDude28 - 10 September 2014 01:35 PM

Congratulations TimovieMan Smile

Congratulations! Smile

Thanks!

I’m sure you’ll appreciate a little help with choosing a good name. If it’s a girl, I’d consider April. That should be great for Zoe!

To be honest, I’ve already suggested April to the missus (but she doesn’t like it very much). Tongue
Thinking about names will have to wait until we know the gender, though. As things are looking now, naming won’t be as easy as it was last time… Meh

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

tsa - 10 September 2014 04:08 PM
SoccerDude28 - 10 September 2014 01:37 PM

Congratulations! Smile

Come on people. If it’s a boy it will be Kian of course.

Right! Kian is perfect. Okay, it’s settled. Now all Timovieman has to do is convince the missus.  Innocent

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top