• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday 29 May 2015

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Obsidian was great. Especially that gravity-warping “every wall and ceiling is also a floor” opening section. Fun stuff!

chrissie - 29 May 2015 03:13 PM

I just want to mention that Karlok will be posting her last screenshot for this week’s special tomorrow but her final post will actually be on Sunday!  Smile

I’ve a feeling that final post will be The Last Express. Tongue

Anyway, thanks for the semiweekly AGSotD, Chrissie! They’ve been a real pleasure to read…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’m waiting to thank Karlok until tomorrow on the final thread.

Tim, I’ll wager a copy of the Official Obsidian Strategy and Secrets book that you are correct!

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

chrissie - 29 May 2015 03:13 PM

I just want to mention that Karlok will be posting her last screenshot for this week’s special tomorrow but her final post will actually be on Sunday!  Smile

Ah, yes!  May has 31 days, doesn’t it. Wink I’m retired, so I rarely know what day it is anymore.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 29 May 2015 03:53 PM

I’m looking forward to what you’ve got lined-up on the puzzle front from next week!  Smile

So you guys had already decided a day for puzzle scenes, that is pretty cool.
I think it was me who suggested that, hmm, but seeing Iznogood onto it, really makes me looking forward to, too. Heart Eyes

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TimovieMan - 29 May 2015 06:50 PM

Nope. Sorry! The TLE community playthrough was not a good one, although Kurufinwe’s contributions are definitely worth reading.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 29 May 2015 05:44 PM

Oh? Tell me, what’s cooking? Smile

Well… it could be something out of these*...

Zobraks, finding the mean of asceticism.

Join my quizzes, or else…

Wreck, looking at what has become of AGSOTD, and the new format:

The Merry Men.

- It’s a cartoony screenshot!
- Nope, a puzzle!

Wilco didn’t expect HANDHELD DEVICES to be such of a trouble.

Rtrooney: Sorry, everyone, I thought the dress code is casual today!

MEANWHILE

Advie, and his threads.

and

Yet another playthrough voting gets underway.

*just for laughs. Hope no one gets angry. Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Obsidian feels like the game community playthroughs were invented for. There’s so much to discuss about it, and so much insight to be gained by confronting people’s points of view. Great, great playthrough (and great, great game).

And thanks a lot, chrissie, for all the scenes you posted this year!

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Karlok - 29 May 2015 08:37 PM
TimovieMan - 29 May 2015 06:50 PM

Nope. Sorry! The TLE community playthrough was not a good one, although MoriartyL‘s contributions are definitely worth reading.

Fixed.  Naughty

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you for all your AGSotD threads, chrissie! So many games I’ve never heard before, they might come in handy someday. Wink

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 29 May 2015 08:37 PM

Nope. Sorry! The TLE community playthrough was not a good one, although Kurufinwe’s contributions are definitely worth reading.

I was referring to the Sunday post, not the Saturday one.
Unless Sunday will also be a CPT post? That’s not what I got out of chrissie’s post… Tongue

Anyway, whatever both games are, looking forward to their AGSotD. Cool

diego - 29 May 2015 09:08 PM

*just for laughs. Hope no one gets angry. Tongue

He who gets angry at that, has no sense of humour. Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

TimovieMan - 30 May 2015 02:51 AM

I was referring to the Sunday post, not the Saturday one. Unless Sunday will also be a CPT post? That’s not what I got out of chrissie’s post… Tongue

Sunday is somebody’s birthday.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego, I just loved all of your ‘on the nail’ hilarious screenshots with the captions Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top