• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 275

Joined 2010-06-03

PM

diego - 22 October 2014 08:17 PM

So that’s what you’ve been doing these days - making your first game in a free 3D software!

Are you kidding…? I could 3d model, texture and render a better diner with my eyes closed.
I just couldn’t, for the life of me, make a game out of it.

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

All it needs is a scrub brush, some disinfectant, and paint, and it would be as good as new.  I didn’t check, but this screenshot reminds me of the dining room in Bioscopia, which is just as messy.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2010-06-03

PM

Lady Kestrel - 22 October 2014 08:49 PM

All it needs is a scrub brush, some disinfectant, and paint, and it would be as good as new.

But…but… so much effort put into the lovely…. LOVELY… scrubbiness, and you would take it all away just like that?
Anyway, if you are eager to decipher the ancient recipe for scrambled eggs, feel free to visit wikipaedia’s page dedicated to Nordic runes. I couldn’t do it (that’s why I still suck at making scrambled eggs, as my wife would testify), but who knows - YOU just might get lucky.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Ack!  You just runed my hunch, ST.  Meh

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2010-06-03

PM

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I guess with the cursor shown from the 1st pic, one either know or not, adding more imgs wont help, or at least speaking for myself

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 23 October 2014 01:56 PM

I guess with the cursor shown from the 1st pic, one either know or not, adding more imgs wont help

If adding more imgs won’t help, then let’s add more cursors until someone remembers it!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2007-07-23

PM

This game has been featured in this thread before, if I remember correctly, and was guessed that time…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Blah - 23 October 2014 02:14 PM

This game has been featured in this thread before, if I remember correctly, and was guessed that time…

Surprisingly, every game that featured in this thread before had been guessed. Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 22 October 2014 07:51 PM

It’s nice to see you taking stock of the situation. Wink

Lady Kestrel - 22 October 2014 09:40 PM

Ack!  You just runed my hunch, ST.  Meh

Someone should punnish you for these… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Heh.  Blame it on Rincewind.  He’s a bad influence on me.  Wink

Joined 2010-06-03

PM

What I’m wondering about is why Diego posted all those severed hands.  Shifty Eyed

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Take it as a threat, untill you start spilling out some hints about the game Grin

Joined 2010-06-03

PM

Darn, you’ve guessed my two worst fears: chirophobia and kaoutsoukaphobia (both of which I have carefully copy-pasted).

Hints, he says. Three screenshots, and it’s not enough, he says. Hmpf. OK - it’s got something to do with buildings, viking runes, and museums. Also, it’s a fairly recent game. Please feel free to ask for more if you need a gentle nudge in the right direction:

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

So There - 24 October 2014 10:31 AM

What I’m wondering about is why Diego posted all those severed hands.  Shifty Eyed

I’m stumped as well.  Innocent

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top