• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Kazamas saga conclusion with Beat Takeshi in the mix…
Shenmue killer in action

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 26 July 2016 12:18 AM
nomadsoul - 25 July 2016 09:07 PM
wilco - 25 July 2016 02:40 PM

Remasters keep on coming

Now Darksiders and Marvel Ultimate Alliance

And Dead Rising

Gimme Bulletstorm,Vanquish 60fps, killer7 hd, onimusha 1 and 2 remaster, ShadowofRomeHD remaster.

We dont need new games just remaster and remake all classics of Psx and ps2 era.
Start with total ue4 conversion of Dinocrisis and SH1.
Halflife 1 on Source2.
Mgs1 and 3 on Foxengine.

Amen to that. Dead Rising and Darksiders are fairly new games. We need some amazing games that time has forgotten like Skies of Arcadia, or Shenmue 1 + 2 for those of us who have missed playing them before the release of Shenmue 3. How about MDK 1 + 2 with a new HD - skin. Or dare I mention Bioforge?

That would all be great but it would require some actual effort from developers. Let’s see how Resident Evil 2 goes, maybe it will lead to more remakes.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Big rumour for the NX:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-26-nx-is-a-portable-console-with-detachable-controllers

Portable console with 2 detachable controllers that can connect to the Tv, seems wildly different is anything about this is true, probably what Nintendo needs

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 26 July 2016 05:18 PM

Big rumour for the NX:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-26-nx-is-a-portable-console-with-detachable-controllers

Portable console with 2 detachable controllers that can connect to the Tv, seems wildly different is anything about this is true, probably what Nintendo needs

Not sure why nintendo is still trying so hard with the portable console route. People have a portable device and it’s called their cell phone. If Pokemon Go taught them anything, it should teach them they should double down on mobile vs develop their own portable hardware.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 26 July 2016 05:32 PM
wilco - 26 July 2016 05:18 PM

Big rumour for the NX:

Not sure why nintendo is still trying so hard with the portable console route. People have a portable device and it’s called their cell phone. If Pokemon Go taught them anything, it should teach them they should double down on mobile vs develop their own portable hardware.

Specs are gonna undercut 3rd party stuff again against ps4 and xb1 , since its between wiu and xb1. Its just .5 tflop which is a flop(pun intended) and forget 3rd party multi titles in same quality from all biggies. Where gradually next year world will shift to Xbscorpio and Neo, Reggie will sell his version of lies as he did before.
This also means no BGE2 in full glory even its exclusive and No real ballbuster looking Metroid. Which sucks.

Its not totally different from what gamers expected, just wiiu idea now with tablet as main hardware doing both stuff.
Which means Ninty is combining their mobile 3ds and console market, no ds to follow i guess after 3ds. So its soft killing of console hardware market.

Ninty will make money but now it will be just one hardware , i.e oldsales of wiiu and 3ds merged, in other words they realized its useless to make console that cant compete with biggies on which they cant make good titles alone with their long delays and the fact they dont need to release two ports like smash bros console and portable separately.

No BC is a huge bummer.
But again they first look for cost cutting stuff , which also signals no region free games again this time.

Now it all can be redeemed with 250$ price tag, but who i am kiddin?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 26 July 2016 04:30 AM

Shenmue killer in action

Yakuza 0 coming in January to the West

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/27/yakuza-0-launches-january-24-2017-exclusively-on-ps4/

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 27 July 2016 11:27 AM
nomadsoul - 26 July 2016 04:30 AM

Shenmue killer in action

Yakuza 0 coming in January to the West

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/27/yakuza-0-launches-january-24-2017-exclusively-on-ps4/

Based Gio corsi, now announce yak6 localization soon.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Fifa is over rated
This is real franchise

That Fox Engine goodness, these animations are always i wanted in soccer games not fifa clunky shit

Now gimme Manu with Zlatan trailer

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 28 July 2016 02:38 AM

Fifa is over rated
This is real franchise

That Fox Engine goodness, these animations are always i wanted in soccer games not fifa clunky shit

Now gimme Manu with Zlatan trailer

Last year PES already had a comeback after being behind Fifa for years, let’s how it goes this year. Only game from Konami now that is not pachinko…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 28 July 2016 04:17 AM

Last year PES already had a comeback after being behind Fifa for years, let’s how it goes this year. Only game from Konami now that is not pachinko…

You already forgot i sent you pic of Neymar on psn in fox engine glory.

Konami also released Mgs3 remake trailer,

Looks awesome, esp Eva

Whoever did the cg , hats off, great work, i saw a 18 min playthrough, plenty of cg boss fight action, epic, its time for mgs3 remake on fox engine

Angry

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-07-27

PM

nomadsoul - 28 July 2016 08:35 AM
wilco - 28 July 2016 04:17 AM

You already forgot i sent you pic of Neymar on psn in fox engine glory.

Konami also released Mgs3 remake trailer,

Looks awesome, esp Eva

Whoever did the cg , hats off, great work, i saw a 18 min playthrough, plenty of cg boss fight action, epic, its time for mgs3 remake on fox engine

Angry

Wasn’t that something about a pachinko machine or something like that. Everybody got excited because of some high quality cut scenes and than they noticed it was for a pachinko machine?

Total Posts: 1642

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

konami is releasing mgs5 the definitive edition, later this yr. they are really trying to squeeze every last drop out of metal gear solid

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Jdawg445 - 28 July 2016 08:21 PM

konami is releasing mgs5 the definitive edition, later this yr. they are really trying to squeeze every last drop out of metal gear solid

They could release The Boss separate game with her adventures before shit hit the fan.
There is plenty to squeeze from this franchise that could still sell more than DeathStranding if done half right.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

That awkward moment when you realize new Kof is actually better than Sfv.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 29 July 2016 03:25 AM

That awkward moment when you realize new Kof is actually better than Sfv.

Might be, but I can’t even play SFV! PSN is do bad for me right now!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top